trip to DR

JohnR

Jan 23, 2004
All DR1ers,

I am new to this site, though I wish I had found it long ago as I have already made 6 or 7 trips down there for work. It would have been nice to meet some people on all those trips!

I will be there 2/18-26. The main purpose of my trip is to participate in the Rally Frontera, but I will be spending a few days in SD afterwards. I think I will be at Hamaca on the 23rd and then Jaragua 24-26th.

If any of you want to meet for a Presidente, let me know!

John

JohnR

Jan 23, 2004
more info

I just received more info on the hotels I will be at. If anyone has comments on these, I'd appreciate your help:

19th- Monte Cristi area, I don't know what hotel and have tried searching for ones in that area
20th- Luperon Beach, I've read all the comments here and I'm not concerned about this one
21st- Constanza- Guaraguao, I found a website for this one, and it looks nice
22nd- back to SD, Hispaniola, I've driven by this one many times, but never stayed there

Thanks,
John

Paulino

Jan 4, 2002
JohnR said:
All DR1ers,

I am new to this site, though I wish I had found it long ago as I have already made 6 or 7 trips down there for work. It would have been nice to meet some people on all those trips!

I will be there 2/18-26. The main purpose of my trip is to participate in the Rally Frontera, but I will be spending a few days in SD afterwards. I think I will be at Hamaca on the 23rd and then Jaragua 24-26th.

If any of you want to meet for a Presidente, let me know!

John

Hopefully there will be gasoline available for the participants in the rally...

JohnR

Jan 23, 2004
Paulino said:
Hopefully there will be gasoline available for the participants in the rally...

I hope so! The military helps organize this event, so I'd guess there won't be too much problem.

John

:nervous: