Hatuey: Hipolito is a terrorist.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Linkie

We are saved!

So, when do I see planes flying over my house? Will they bomb the city or only the National Palace? Will they topple the golden statue of Hipo on a horse? Are guys on the US navy hot? Will there be sailors patrolling the city?

A girl needs to know.

For the humor-impaired: THIS IS NOT ABOUT IRAQ!

Texas Bill

Silver
Feb 11, 2003
www.texasbill.com
Hatuey: Hipolito is a terrorist

Pib said:
Linkie

We are saved!

So, when do I see planes flying over my house? Will they bomb the city or only the National Palace? Will they topple the golden statue of Hipo on a horse? Are guys on the US navy hot? Will there be sailors patrolling the city?

A girl needs to know.

For the humor-impaired: THIS IS NOT ABOUT IRAQ!
:dead:

Pib, me darlin'. Don't get your hopes up! Duh Naby don't fie lack duh OR FOCE'

Texas Bill

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
Can you imagine if that were to happen?

But right now, I'm more interested in how Felipa Gomez and co. are going to get the heck out of there?

Can someone enlighten as to what will happen in terms of the PRD - will there be a Descamps spin-off away from the PPHers? Or will Descamps be just blah blah blah and fade off into the background?

Texas Bill

Silver
Feb 11, 2003
www.texasbill.com
Hatuey: Hipolito is a terrorist!

Tony C said:
If that scumbag Hatuey is looked upon as the a beacon of Democracy then the DR is in worse shape that I even thought!
:disappoin
Haven't you seen the handwriting on the wall yet??
1) Hatuey OWNS Caribe Tours;
2) Caribe Tours offers the highest FX rate in the DR;
3) Conspirisy Theory indicates that is one way to maintain destabilized economy;
4) Maintain destabilization until after the elections;
5) After Hipolito is out, recapture control of the party;
6) Let Leonel sink in the mire of defunct economy and country bankruptcy;
7) In 2008, retake reins of government as President;
9) HOME FREE!!!

Comments anyone???

Texas Bill

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
TexasBill: Have you been hanging out with Oliver Stone?

I think if Hatuey could do for the Dominican economy what he's done with his own fortune, he would be the greatest president ever. If he can buy Caribe Tours with his salary, then the DR would probably end up owning the largest companies in the world (Walmart, GM, Shell, etc). David Copperfield has nothing on Hatuey...Even Jesus could not make the wine yield so much.

Texas Bill

Silver
Feb 11, 2003
www.texasbill.com
Hatuey: Hipolito is a terrorist!

suarezn said:
TexasBill: Have you been hanging out with Oliver Stone?

I think if Hatuey could do for the Dominican economy what he's done with his own fortune, he would be the greatest president ever. If he can buy Caribe Tours with his salary, then the DR would probably end up owning the largest companies in the world (Walmart, GM, Shell, etc). David Copperfield has nothing on Hatuey...Even Jesus could not make the wine yield so much.
:eek:
Suarezn!!!
Didn't you get it???
Re-read the post!
The methodology is clearly outlined!
Hatuey WANTS to be El Presidente!
The outline reveals his method!
Nothing was written about whether he would be GOOD or BAD!
Jeez Man, what do you want? A RoadmaP???

Texas Bill

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
OK...I just realized that I must suck at writing sarcastic posts, if the sarcasm in my post was not understood. Only serious posts from now on for me. :confused:

samiam

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
Suarezn,
Dont feel bad, sarcasm is not found, it finds you when you're writing. Kinda like what Picasso said about painting.

TonyC,
Sadly, the Cacique is the only bastard standing up to Jabba the Hut.
Oh, and my girlfriend too; she pulled her finger at his caravan as they where parading his fat *** around town. Needless to say I kinda got scared as I pictured myself in a CEll for conspiracy to hurt the presidents feelings!!

Jane J,
I dont think Decamps will let PPHers take away the PRD. Although they should, that way they'll run that piece of sh%! political party to the ground, never to resurrect that again!!! That'll be the best thing that could happen to us.