Accomadation in Cabarete...help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahad

Jan 20, 2004
Hi all,

we are 3 guys coming over from the UK to Cabarete for about 10 days from the end of Feb. As yet we have not organised any accomdation and would welcome any suggestions from this forum :

we have a budget of about $30 dollars each per night
we would prefer a 1 bedroom apt but we will also consider hotels as well
lastly i have heard that this is a quiet time in Cabarete is this true?

any help will be greatly appreciated

Ahad

Paulino

Jan 4, 2002
ahad said:
Hi all,

we are 3 guys coming over from the UK to Cabarete for about 10 days from the end of Feb. As yet we have not organised any accomdation and would welcome any suggestions from this forum :

we have a budget of about $30 dollars each per night
we would prefer a 1 bedroom apt but we will also consider hotels as well
lastly i have heard that this is a quiet time in Cabarete is this true?

any help will be greatly appreciated

Ahad

You can probably live like kings in Cabarete if you plan to spend USD 30 P/P per night on accomodation. One suggestion from my personal travel experience might be the hotel Kaoba at, you guessed it, www.hotelkaoba.com

Might even stumble into you there, the wife & I arrive in DR on the 23. of this month, Hippo & Co allowing...

If you know how to search for anything at all on the net, you should have no problem finding lots of other options, too.

Good luck

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
There is a budget all inclusive called Costa Liza about 5 minutes east of Cabarete. You get what you pay for, and the place is far from luxurious, but all you can eat and drink plus rooms for less than 30 a night is pretty good value, if your lucky enough to get rooms where the AC actually works.

marina

Jan 2, 2002
www.kitexcite.com
kitesurfers or ?

ARe you guys kite or windsurfers?

If you're kitesurfers, you might want to stay directly on Kite Beach so you're on the spot as soon as the wind starts blowing. It's also the best place to meet kiters from all over the world and to be in the center of the kiteboarding action. There are two hotels on Kite Beach. Private mail me if you would like more information. In town, you might want to consider www.cabaretesurfcamp.com. It's a great place to meet others and the restaurant is a favorite local hang out:)

sunnyvillas

Blocked due to spamming
Apr 29, 2003
Cabarete

I know that La Punta is very nice, right on the beach . They are all 1 bedroom suites and very clean and airy ,and they are within your price range.
Best of luck

Status
Not open for further replies.