*** Breaking Offers *** New Airline to the Dominican Republic

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
Belgium Exel Is a new Belgian airline, part of the Exel Aviation Group, that is planning to start operations at the end of the month. Belgium Exel will operate the long haul flights of touroperator Thomas Cook that were previously operated by Sobelair.

The airline will fly with a leased B767 and operate on routes from Brussels to Puerto Plata, Santo Domingo and Punta Cana

Exel Aviation Group is also intend to open ArubaExel as BonaireExel already flying.

People intend fly to Amsterdam from Puerto Plata or Punta Cana on AIR HOLLAND, i can offer you on the next dates cheap fares (round trip and one way) departure dates available on Wednesday 22 feb and Sunday 25 feb return dates are Wed 3 March, Sun 7 March, Wed 10 March and Sun 7 March 2004

Puerto Plata to Amsterdam US$ 189* one way
Punta Cana to Amsterdam US$ 199* one way
Puerto Plata to Amsterdam US$ 309* round trip
Punta Cana to Amsterdam US$ 307* round trip

* Taxes and costs not included
* FULL = FULL several seats available
* Flights operated by Air Holland on a Boeing 767-300ER
* +150$ for a premium eco class (more room and seat comfort)

Booking ans schedule contact me on airholland-caribe@chello.nl

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
HollandExel

After some negotiations we need to say that HollandExel also will take over Air Holland routes to Puerto Plata and Punta Cana, these flights will be operated by Air Holland. This flights were previously 100% operated by Air Holland.

BelgiumExel will take over Sobelair routes to the Dominican Republic that haver announcet AirExel Netherlands B.V.

CloggieBoots

Jan 17, 2004
www.caribbeanwizard.com
Hi Samana 1,

As a true Cloggie, I'm interested in flying to Holland for a few hundred dollars round trip, but how safe is it to buy the tickets from an airline that can't pay for it's flights to other destinations. Is HollandExel going to honour the loose seats sold by Air Holland? cuzzzzzzzzzzz.......I want to come back!!!!

Please send me your info,

Thanks,

CB.

Last edited:

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
AirHollandExel

Well i need to confirm that flights from Amsterdam to Curacao is a regular flight and not a charter one, Air Holland have dificult with these flights because they have financial problems. The charter flighst to the Dominican Republic are free from Air Holland financial status and will paid by Touroperators that lease the aircrafts for the operations as HollandExel is doing now. Air Holland have the rights to sell some seats to this destination.

Air Holland will be taken over by HollandExel but i dont know maybe only the charter flights or the company.

Investors to take over AirHolland are more then enough, so Air Holland will continue.

From the 35 seats i have offered for these prices are only 4* available on 3 march 2004 RETURN ONLY Sunday 14 March 2004

* also booked but not paid these passengers have a deadline till 17 feb 2004

Deadline to buy tickets is 19 feb 2004

Last edited:

marina

Jan 2, 2002
www.kitexcite.com
how bout flights from Europe to POP?

I have been looking for a partner that can offer cheap last minute tickets from Europe to Puerto Plata. Can you help me? I am part owner of kitesurfing school and get a lot of inquiries for this!

marina
Kitexcite/Cabarete

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
Afcourse

I can offer from Amsterdam and Brussels

Brussels, Belgium i have good fares!!! also from Amsterdam, the Netherlands

Martinair Holland
Air Holland (Exel)
Air France
Sobelair*

*Operated by another carrier at this moment LTU airways with A330 to Puerto Plata and Punta Cana