Haitians need not post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapadou

Feb 14, 2004
Could someone please explain to me why I am two for two. I ve written two threads, none with any malicious intentions. However, they've both been shut down.

Please explain to me when a poster can post a vile thread on here depicting all things that are bad with one particular nation "the real Haiti" by Jennifer Diaz. At least that got to see the light of day, but when I post something on here with less explosive opinions they've been shut down.

Does it have anything to do with the fact that I am of Haitian-Dominican descent or are my post simply not welcome on here.

Maybe I am too opinionated, or is the force behind my posts. Please tell me @Moderators (Robert) so I can quickly rectify this matter. Thank you for your cooperation regarding this very pertinent matter.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Rapadou said:
Could someone please explain to me why I am two for two.
Please explain to me when a poster can post a vile thread on here depicting all things that are bad with one particular nation "the real Haiti" by Jennifer Diaz.
Unless that thread was a monologue (and it wasn't) JD's had disenting voices and it was connected to the DR. Yours isn't. Let me assure you that I would LOVE to discuss Haiti's reality, I have introduced the subject in another forum. But this is not the forum to do it, this is the DR forum. If you have something DR-related to say, feel free to share it. Otherwise pls. refrain to post.

You are not been singled out. Haiti is not singled out. We customarily close threads about other countries. I repeat, this is the DOMINICAN REPUBLIC forum. When you find a Haitian forum, pls. email me, I will be more than delighted to participate.

I hope the above answered your questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.