sju to sdq

MICHIGANMICHAEL

Dec 22, 2003
This has probably been asked before (but I don't see a thread), what airlines fly from San Juan & back, to SD on frequent basis other than AA. I am flying direct from Detroit to San Juan, but thought perhaps another local would be less than AA.

Thanks,

MM

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Check expedia or travelocity for alternatives,

MICHIGANMICHAEL said:
This has probably been asked before (but I don't see a thread), what airlines fly from San Juan & back, to SD on frequent basis other than AA. I am flying direct from Detroit to San Juan, but thought perhaps another local would be less than AA.

Thanks,

MM

,....But I think you are going to find SFA other than AA. Why didn't you buy the ticket all the way to SDQ instead of part way there?

777-200

Jan 25, 2004
ricktoronto said:
,....But I think you are going to find SFA other than AA. Why didn't you buy the ticket all the way to SDQ instead of part way there?

Why you do not fly AA and try another airline like CO or US?

ricktoronto

Jan 9, 2002
Wonder Woman's Plane Perhaps?

777-200 said:
Why you do not fly AA and try another airline like CO or US?

Her invisible plane might fly between SJU and the DR but it doesn't appear anyone else does apart from AA (andone Iberia flight via Madrid, a long connection I'd say) . Not CO and US Air , e.g. Which explains why someone would not book on them.

777-200

Jan 25, 2004
ricktoronto said:
Her invisible plane might fly between SJU and the DR but it doesn't appear anyone else does apart from AA (andone Iberia flight via Madrid, a long connection I'd say) . Not CO and US Air , e.g. Which explains why someone would not book on them.

OK MR. American Airlines

ricktoronto

Jan 9, 2002
Hey I didn't suggest useless alternatives

777-200 said:
OK MR. American Airlines

Obviously you have an axe to grind with AA. Fair enough. Don't fly them. Fly on CO to SJU and then get one of the rafts that come from the DR and row back on that.

You have to credit AA with at least being willing to have flights between the 2 islands, vs. CO US and DL for that matter who offer nothing.

I questioned the utility of the OP buying a ticket from Detroit to the DR and having that trip actually not go to the DR but to terminate in a place that is not served by his airline.

So even if he HATES AA he's got no choice. I think if he could have flown to EWR, MIA or JFK he'd have been able to connect properly, hence why I asked why the oddball routing. You advice to try another , non-existent airline offers this poor sod stuck in SJU nothing of any help at all, other than having to now pay for a AA RT ticket and I wonder if the sum of the two tickets makes sense, vs. buying via AA all the way (assuming myabe he wanted to go to SJU first, for example).

As to your CO positive cliams, I can't find any proof of anything you said in that other post. I hope there is a $99 OW fare as AA will match it and that ultimately is good for one like me who uses them all the time.

777-200

Jan 25, 2004
ricktoronto said:
Obviously you have an axe to grind with AA. Fair enough. Don't fly them. Fly on CO to SJU and then get one of the rafts that come from the DR and row back on that.

You have to credit AA with at least being willing to have flights between the 2 islands, vs. CO US and DL for that matter who offer nothing.

I questioned the utility of the OP buying a ticket from Detroit to the DR and having that trip actually not go to the DR but to terminate in a place that is not served by his airline.

So even if he HATES AA he's got no choice. I think if he could have flown to EWR, MIA or JFK he'd have been able to connect properly, hence why I asked why the oddball routing. You advice to try another , non-existent airline offers this poor sod stuck in SJU nothing of any help at all, other than having to now pay for a AA RT ticket and I wonder if the sum of the two tickets makes sense, vs. buying via AA all the way (assuming myabe he wanted to go to SJU first, for example).

As to your CO positive cliams, I can't find any proof of anything you said in that other post. I hope there is a $99 OW fare as AA will match it and that ultimately is good for one like me who uses them all the time.
\

I understand now why AA is a looser airline because has costumers L.....like you.

And cheap fares come for cheap costumers like you.

And do not boder to respond because this is finish for me.