Wtf? *!?#%* *?#!%

Timex

Bronze
May 9, 2002
From DR1 News today.

US$235 million for the military.
Diario Libre points out today.......
The government obtained another US$10.7 billion from the Banco Bilbao Vizcaya of Spain

Somebody, please tell me that was a typo. :cry: :cry:

I gotta go know, I'm gonna go roll a big fat joint. :smoke: :smoke:

Tim H. :smoke:

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
Our typo -- should have read Million :tired:

Be it million or billion -- still is lots of money for helicopters and boats to patrol our borders when public hospitals do not have fuel for power plants nor the most minimum supplies.

Timex

Bronze
May 9, 2002
Thanks Dolores

I'm sorry if you took it as spell check, that's not what I meant by it.

It would not surprise me if they did, try to get their mitts on 10B.
I just needed to know if it was true, I would be applying on-line today for my own credit line with that bank!!!!! :p :p

Tim H. :smoke:

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
We always appreciate when people help us correct our bloopers. :glasses: But definitely, we agree that it is outrageous be it M or B.

Dominican Tony

Feb 16, 2004
It sure won't buy the most advanced military vehicles, helicopters, ships taking into consideration the country's budget....but it's a start and besides it's better to have something then nothing, it's a fact that it can't be compared to the U.S., France, England, Germany, etc. and their $1 billion+ per war plane, ship, etc....but regardless it is alot of money :ermm:

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
See the article dated (16 February). It's US$235 million, most for boats and helicopters -- not US$10 million.