Trip Report from a 1st Timer

sukstr

Feb 3, 2004
www.rees.zapto.org
I've just returned from a fantastic week in the DR. I found these forums an invaluable source of information prior to my first ever trip to the DR; and feel it only fair that I share my experiences for others who may be in a similar situation to myself.

I plan to put together a more comprehesive site as time permits, but for anyone who is planning to visit Playa Dorada (particularly if you are going to stay at Jack Tar Village) you might want to check out http://www.rees.zapto.org/DR/

Steve
:cool:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I think you should have put that in Trip Reports!

Aside from confirming that Jack Tar is the first of the Ai s in the complex you were probably quite on with your evaluations.

Of course you got taken by that exchange place and they shoud be punished. If you can give us a name we will spread the word!!

And remember it is Saman? Bay not Savana!!

Glad you liked it....

HB

Tara G

Feb 3, 2004
Nice to hear about your first trip.

Hi Steve,

I'm so glad to hear that you had a great time on your vacation. Thank you for being so timely with your review. It's helpful to read a lot of these. I look forward to reviewing it again after you have added photos and such.

I was also glad to hear that the whale watching was fabulous. That is the excursion we want to take the most.

My family arrives in DR this Friday morning. I can't wait!

Tara :classic:

sukstr

Feb 3, 2004
www.rees.zapto.org
I stand correct...

Sorry about the location name - :ermm: a poor excuse I know, but it was all done in a rush.
Having ploughed through the piule of receipts you accumulate on hols, the offending bank was Banco Polular

Steve

Hillbilly said:
Aside from confirming that Jack Tar is the first of the Ai s in the complex you were probably quite on with your evaluations.

Of course you got taken by that exchange place and they shoud be punished. If you can give us a name we will spread the word!!

And remember it is Saman? Bay not Savana!!

Glad you liked it....

HB