Media gallery info

Since moving to the different server things seem mess up, just the order of the pic's.

Those who wanted pic's deleted send me an email with the page number the pic is on otherewise it stays. I am not in the mood of hunting, you also can send me the properties of the picture and I can find it that way (for the computer literate)

?Hlywud

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Hlywud said:
Since moving to the different server things seem mess up, just the order of the pic's.

Those who wanted pic's deleted send me an email with the page number the pic is on otherewise it stays. I am not in the mood of hunting, you also can send me the properties of the picture and I can find it that way (for the computer literate)

?Hlywud

Right now the files are sorted by date, the date they got added to the server.
We moved all the photos to the new server so in effect they all have the same date, hence the problem. Sorry, but I cannot do anything to fix this.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
I had a look, and what seems to have happened is that the photos are in reverse alphabetical order. If there is a way of rearranging them so that they are in alphabetical order it might be the best solution.

Chiri