Bereavement

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Hey guys, instead of writing a whole bunch of PM's, I decided to just do one post. Im leaving tomorrow AM to the DR because my grandad died (cant wait to hug my mom). I was looking for the thread on the DR1 phone numbers and cannot find it. I know Im going to need a break from all the crying (the man knew everyone in DR, he was over 100) so there will be enough people crying. I will like to get in touch with the people who live in SD (if you dont mind).

Thanks,

El Jefe

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Sorry about your loss and hope that God watches over you and your family in this troubled time.

Carl "El Jefe" Moreno

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
So sorry to hear about your grandfather, Talldrink. Looking forward to hearing from you when you get back.
My thoughts and prayers are with you,
Marlie

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Sorry to hear about your grandfather Talldrink. My prayers go with you and your family. Have a safe trip.

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Hi guys, thanks for your kind words... I never expected anyone to write back, is truly appreciated.

Anna, can you find that thread for me? with the numbers?

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
Re: phone numbers

Talldrink,
I searched for you for those contact numbers and couldn't find them, but then again, didn't everyone decide that they didn't want to post their private numbers on a public board?
You are probably better off just trying to pm someone like Jan or Chiramoya who lives in SD and arrange something from there.
Just a suggestion.
Glad to hear you made it safe and again my sincerest condolences.
Marlie

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Talldrink said:
Hi guys, thanks for your kind words... I never expected anyone to write back, is truly appreciated.

Anna, can you find that thread for me? with the numbers?

Sorry I didn't notice your question before Talldrink. We have a list of where everyone is posting from but no phone numbers.
Here's the location list

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
OK, I did see that thread, but I thought I had missed one... guys thanks again for your thoughts, the past few days have been very frustating. I go to school online and at least I've been able to post and be 'present' but i hate to do so much work while trying to be here for my mom and aunts. at least they are better now.

I will try to get out b4 the weekend though. i called some folks but we ended up playing phone tag, i will try again tomorrow!