Ocean Bavaro Punta Cana

scd8

Feb 25, 2004
Has anyone stayed here. I am looking for some information re: the all inclusive drinks...i've seen that some places charge extra at spots and specific times. We like our cocktails and don't want to get a suprise $ wise when we're there.

Also-transportation to and from the airport?

Any general info/advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

boss170

Feb 26, 2004
Nice resort!!

I was at Ocean Bavaro last December and enjoyed it. Don't worry, drinks are free and everyone is very nice. The beach is beautiful and safe for kids. The food was excellent, allthough I went at captain Cook a few times to enjoy langosta. The waiter at the pool bar looks like the boxer Felix Trinidad, we called him Tito and he loved it(if you're a boxing fan).Try to get upgraded with you're room to block 5 (rooms 5417,5418,5419) have ocean view, a few dollars and a nice smile at the front desk should work. Enjoy your vacation!!!

scd8

Feb 25, 2004
Thanks so much. wish i was going today!
boss170 said:
I was at Ocean Bavaro last December and enjoyed it. Don't worry, drinks are free and everyone is very nice. The beach is beautiful and safe for kids. The food was excellent, allthough I went at captain Cook a few times to enjoy langosta. The waiter at the pool bar looks like the boxer Felix Trinidad, we called him Tito and he loved it(if you're a boxing fan).Try to get upgraded with you're room to block 5 (rooms 5417,5418,5419) have ocean view, a few dollars and a nice smile at the front desk should work. Enjoy your vacation!!!