Paul Garace

Buzzard

Feb 28, 2004
Costambar
Looking to connect with Paul Garace. He was very kind to my family when my daughter Kelly was in Sloan-Kettering. My wife and I are in DR for an extended period of time and would like to see him.

WebDev

Jan 1, 2002
samana.net
Paul is in N.Y.

Buzzard said:
Looking to connect with Paul Garace. He was very kind to my family when my daughter Kelly was in Sloan-Kettering. My wife and I are in DR for an extended period of time and would like to see him.

To find his e-mail address just do a search on Google for Paul Gerace and I am sure the results are his home page on AOL, and his e-mail address.
Easy.

WebDev

Buzzard

Feb 28, 2004
Costambar
Easy for you

WebDev said:
To find his e-mail address just do a search on Google for Paul Gerace and I am sure the results are his home page on AOL, and his e-mail address.
Easy.

WebDev

As the old expression goes "Easy for you!".
Unfortunatly, a google on "Paul Garace" only returns only one web page (pointing to DR1), which is not accessable; see below. While you seem to know Paul well enough to supply his whereabouts, and therefore know him to be a great guy, his 'web-awareness factor' falls sadly short of, say, Paris Hilton.
Page Error!
We?re sorry, but there is no dr1.com Web page matching your entry. It is possible that you typed the address incorrectly, or that the page no longer exists. You may wish to try another entry or to use the link below to take you back to our home page.
dr1.com home page

Prior to joining DR1, I thought I came across a post by Paul, but failed to copy down his logon. I have searched in vain for said post and thought that I could reach him through a 'member lookup' of some type. As you know, that feature is disabled. If I could get his logon I intend to send him a PM.
Easy.

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Hi Buzzard,

Greetings from Atlantic Canada.

It really is easy for you or anyone else

IF

you spell Paul's name correctly. You missed the subtle hint in WebDev's post where he changed the spelling.

Try a Google search for "Paul Gerace" not "Paul Garace".

His logon here is PGerace.

Good luck.

Gregg

KenoshaChris

Jan 4, 2002
Paul's Pics

Paul's photos are an invaluable contribution to this board and a testament to the beauty of the DR, its people and and its culture.

Buzzard

Feb 28, 2004
Costambar
Subtle hint

FireGuy said:
Greetings from Atlantic Canada.

It really is easy for you or anyone else

IF

you spell Paul's name correctly. You missed the subtle hint in WebDev's post where he changed the spelling.

Try a Google search for "Paul Gerace" not "Paul Garace".

His logon here is PGerace.

Good luck.

Gregg

Thanks for the info. BTW Paul doesn't accept PMs, so I had to go to 'Plan B', getting his email address. But I was able to contact him and we are making plans to get together.

Buzzard

Feb 28, 2004
Costambar
Paul's Photos

KenoshaChris said:
Paul's photos are an invaluable contribution to this board and a testament to the beauty of the DR, its people and and its culture.

Roger that, KenoshaChris. I bought my first DR scene from him almost 10 years ago and his eye for the wonders of this country keep getting better. BTW he told me that he has posted a number of new pictures from his most recent trip here on the DR1 site.

PGerace

Feb 16, 2002
Hi! It's Me!!

Buzzard said:

Saludos! Anyone wishing to reach me can do so at PGerace@aol.com. THanks for the kind words about my photography.