Arcade Addiction!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Some of you people are sick, don't you have jobs?

Let me go see if I can find some more games...

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
I have a job that consists largely of waiting for the phone to ring, emails to arrive and blindly signing randolm purchase orders.

How bout more games that can be paused so they don't interfere so much with my grueling work schedule?

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
I wasn't Gonna Mention it But ...

Robert said:
Games that I have converted and need to add:

Monkey Lander
Flash Poker
Penguin Bashing
Mars Rover
Disco Racer
Joust
Hexxagon
Pingu Slap

Plus one or two from this list :)

http://www.miniclip.com/Downloads.htm
You probably can't convert this, not sure what that invloves. Found this looking for my favorite from the error, "Missle Command". Really well done with nice sound effects, great graphics. Very addictive. If it can be made to function ... this one's MINE. Ya hear, Mikey?! BTW. Just beat your score. By 7,000 points, not 700. So take that.

http://www.tripletsandus.com/80s/80s_games/missilecommand2.htm

Yes, I have a life and a job. But the 1st of themonth the systems tied up FTP'ing and e-mailing bills to clients all day.So it's the Arcade (Thank you Robert) for a while, and then outside for a real game of horshowes with Jose.

Tom aka XR Men are from earth. Women are from earth. Deal with it.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I just added 8 new games, you know have 23 to keep you happy.

The Penguin Bashing is real cool!

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
We All Took a Vote ...

Jan said:
When I click on the arcade link it says page cannot be found.
... and decided we didn't want you to have access to the Arcade section (Of course we bought a few Cedulas with Zinc, Chicken, and Cement to seal the deal). Turns out too many DR1'ers think, Jan, that you have Tmtoyh.*

Tom aka XR Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.

*Too Much Time On Your Hands.

ClippedWing

Jan 12, 2002
Robert said:
Some of you people are sick, don't you have jobs?

Let me go see if I can find some more games...

How does one play the Monkey game? I swear I'm landing on that stupid landing pad but my little monkey keeps dying.

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
Isn't it great!

Too much time on my hands. Poor Dominicana Gringa I am. Sit on the puter a while. Take Sniffy to the park. Go out and have a beer. Take a nap. Play on the puter. Life is way too hard!

I did finally get into the games and whos name did appear? But yours, Mr. Ranch!

Drugdog

Mar 28, 2003
Legal Debate over arcade!

Do you think we need to hire Mr. Guzman to settle the DR1 Arcade debate in our house. Seems Mrs. Drugdog thinks that she should be permitted to use the puter for her work even though I am playing DR related games.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Sorry to say

Gabriela said:
Don't let reality spoil your games.
I am sorry to say this because you are a female and I was taught to respect females, but every time you post, you have to say something stupid. What is it with you?. Weren't you taught that if you have nothing intelligent to say it's better not to say anything at all. Do you suffer from ADD?. What is wrong with playing some arcade games?.

Raf

Jan 12, 2004
mountainfrog said:
It happens to me , too.
When I click on "Arcade" , the message "Not Found" is displayed.
Same with "Chat".
What?s wrong?
M?frog

It happens to me , too.
Booooooouuuhhhh............ :( :( :(

Raf

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
What???

MrMike said:
Most likely not, people with ADD (like me, my son and most of my relatives)love arcade games.
I was reffering to her ALWAYS saying a wise-*** remark. I love playing the arcade games. Read her posts and you will see that, when not wishing harm to people, she HAS to try and get attention by posting SOMETHING.

Long live the arcade games!!!!!!

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
What's Up With This?

I have now had three high scores in two different games 'lost'. Twice in Mars Rover, once last night in the Penguin Smashing Game.

When I clicked on submit, it took me to the scores page, to the box where I entered my comment. Then a page popped up saying "Sorry Xanadu Ranch ... you don't have rights to access this page.This could be because ..."

Going back to the high scores page, it does not show the score I had just submitted.

Tom aka XR Just when you finally make ends meet, they move the ends.