How far is it from Santo Domingo to Cabarete

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
I have no idea how far it is in miles or kilometers. When we travel that way, it takes us about 4 hours with one stop - driving leisurely. There are three different routes you can take from Cabarete to Santiago and depending on the route that you choose, this also makes a difference.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
It took me

Vaio1983 said:
How far would a drive from Santo Domingo to Cabarete be?

Took me 4hours from POP to Santo Domingo with a driver that knew what he was doing.

JOHN

BTW--On your spring break??

NV_

Bronze
Aug 4, 2003
My girlfriend and I just got back (yesterday) from a little vacation in Cabarete (spent a few nights at the Viva Tangerine). The drive from S.D. is more or less 150 miles and takes about 3 - 3.5 hours depending on the driver... I have a problem going less than 80-90mph though... :p

If you're driving yourself (and arent used to D.R. driving), be careful on the road from Puerto Plata to Cabarete. Going through the mountains before Puerto Plata is "interesting" but nothing to stress about...

Vaio1983

Feb 27, 2004
Thanks for the info everyone and yea i'm on my spring break starting saturday. Definatly can't wait i've heard some good things.

susan77

Jan 19, 2008
Is it easier/faster getting to the Santo Domingo airport from Samana or Cabrete? Does the Caribe Tours bus stop in Snchez or Samana?
( sorry--I can't understand the Spanish-speakingCaribe Tour website!)
Thanks-
Susan

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
It is 210KM from Cabarete to SD through the mountain road at Sabaneta.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Could someone tell what's the best route I could take from nagua to punta cana.

Is it easier/faster getting to the Santo Domingo airport from Samana or Cabrete? Does the Caribe Tours bus stop in Snchez or Samana?
( sorry--I can't understand the Spanish-speakingCaribe Tour website!)
Thanks-
Susan

Y'all need to post the your questions in a new thread.
This one's 4 years old.