Tom AKA XR

Dec 9, 2002
Happy 4th anniversary of your 39th birthday (think I got that right) :) Hope you have a great day, I'll drink a glass of brugal to you this evening.

quaqualita

Feb 4, 2002
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !
present.gif

quaqualita

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002
Happy Birthday Tom, i'll bring a bottle of wine (although it may be empty by the time I get there)

Jersey Devil

Bronze
Jul 5, 2002
Happy Birthday Tom!

Maybe the Vikings can finally win the Big One as a belated Birthday present! All the best, JD

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Tom,I wish there were some way for me to express how I truly feel about you on your "

On your "Special Day"!
But I can't use the "N"word,the "F" word,the "S" word,or even the "A" word anymore!!!
Anyway,"Happy Birthday"! too you!
Start building that extra room,I plan on moving in with you very soon! Cris Colon :classic:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuu!

All the best Tom, and many more. One of these days, one of these days..
HB

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
Happy B-day

With age comes wisdom - and just when I thought your overwhelming wealth of knowledge couldn't be surpassed!!!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Marlie

ZEUS

Bronze
Feb 14, 2003
Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you, etc..

You belong in the ZOO :p

Zues (primus inter pares)

Camden Tom

Bronze
Dec 1, 2002
Happy birthday buddy!!!!!!!!

Mary and I will be down the second week of April. The wine and snacks are on us. Your place or our?

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Thankyou Everyone!

Marykohn! :: snicker :: said:
Happy Birthday! Hope it's enjoyable.
It has been, thank you!

CamdenTom said:
Mary and I will be down the second week of April. The wine and snacks are on us. Your place or our?
How about both? You still owe us a visit! Just let's not talk about the 'Vikes yet. OK?

ZEUS said:
You belong in the ZOO
Really? Whose name here ryhmes with zoo? Z-E-U-S? Hmmmm?

Garlic&Zuchinni said:
you're old dude
I stopped at thirty-nine. Your tired old lines about how the workers of the world will soon revolt now average about One Hundred and thirty-nine years old, dude!

cmedina07 said:
happy birthday. mucha salud y felicidad!
Muchas gracias, amigo mio! Carlos (Medina), I always wanted to ask if you're related to Funky Cold (Medina)?

marliejaneca said:
With age comes wisdom - and just when I thought your overwhelming wealth of knowledge couldn't be surpassed!!!!!
I am blushing! But, that doesn't seem to be the common opinion of most folks here! LOL.

Hillbilly said:
All the best Tom, and many more. One of these days, one of these days..
HB, stop threatening and just do it! You're never going to get to meet Alba and the rest of the XR tribe. Thanks, man!

Criss Colon said:
I can't use the "N"word,the "F" word,the "S" word,or even the "A" word anymore!!! Anyway,"Happy Birthday"! too you!
Start building that extra room,I plan on moving in with you very soon!
I was just drawing that room out today. You must be a psychic s*n-of-a b*tch*n' *ssh*le old f*rt you old f*ckin' r*ac*st j*ck*ss! By the way, the planned expansion does not open onto Alba's bedroom. Thfpppt!

Jersey Devil said:
Maybe the Vikings can finally win the Big One as a belated Birthday present!
You just had to go and spoil the whole day, didn't you?! Now that's all I will be thinking about. Thanks a lot!

Forbeca said:
Happy birthday Tom. All the best.
Thanks 'Beca. All the best that doesn't have to be opened with a corkscrew anyway. Does that count?

AlaninDR said:
Happy Birthday Tom, i'll bring a bottle of wine (although it may be empty by the time I get there)
Must have been one of those gallon jugs Escott despises! You never made it. But I bet you had fun!

quaqualita said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !
Thank you! Now let's just hope your 'Earthquake Cloud' waits for another day to strike ...

Dominican Babe said:
Happy 4th anniversary of your 39th birthday (think I got that right) Hope you have a great day, I'll drink a glass of brugal to you this evening.
You know I was all set to pounce on you when I saw the Birthday Thread for just that, but when I opened it up, you had it all right, and took all the wind right out from under my sails. Bless you!​

Tom aka XR Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.

Last edited:

JanH

Dec 26, 2002
Happy Birthday Neighbor

GlowWorm and I wish you a very very happy birthday.

Maybe Alba will fix you a special dinner tonight!

See you in a couple of months.

Texas Bill

Silver
Feb 11, 2003
www.texasbill.com
A real happy one XR!!!
I've never met you, but really like your posts!
Maybe on the next get together of DR1'ers I gain the honor of your acquaintance.
Now, if Codetel will let me rehookup and Netscape will quit timing out on me, I can get this finished!!!

Texas Bill

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Texas Bill said:
A real happy one XR!!!
I've never met you, but really like your posts!
Maybe on the next get together of DR1'ers I gain the honor of your acquaintance.
Now, if Codetel will let me rehookup and Netscape will quit timing out on me, I can get this finished!!!

Texas Bill
The honor would be all mine Bill. I like the way you think. As a former military aviator you can probably appreciate it when I say that I respect you for not being another one of these 'two knot windsocks' that are all too common around here. :: wink ::

I used to have quite a collection of ten gallon hats and even wore one in Dallas before I realized that they looked down their snoots at you for that there - should-ha tried that in Houston and I would-ha fit right in. I am from Iowa. But maybe at that next DR1 reunion you can make me an honorary Texan?

Tom aka XR Not one shred of evidence exists to support the notion that life is serious.

Last edited:

Texas Bill

Silver
Feb 11, 2003
www.texasbill.com
XanaduRanch said:
The honor would be all mine Bill. I like the way you think. As a former military aviator you can probably appreciate it when I say that I respect you for not being another one of these 'two knot windsocks' that are all too common around here. :: wink ::

I used to have quite a collection of ten gallon hats and even wore one in Dallas before I realized that they looked down their snoots at you for that there - should-ha tried that in Houston and I would-ha fit right in. I am from Iowa. But maybe at that next DR1 reunion you can make me an honorary Texan?

Tom aka XR Not one shred of evidence exists to support the notion that life is serious.

From this day forward, be it known by all ye present (and extinct) that I hereby appoint "His Worshipfulness, XR as an Honorary TEXAN" with all sorts of stuff to go with said appointment!!!
TEXAS BILL

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Wow!

Texas Bill said:
From this day forward, be it known by all ye present (and extinct) that I hereby appoint "His Worshipfulness, XR as an Honorary TEXAN" with all sorts of stuff to go with said appointment!!!
TEXAS BILL
Thanks, Bill! I think if I ever did have to go back to the good ole' U.S. of A. it'd have to be to Texas. It'd be about the only place I would feel at home anymore!

Thank you! Really!

JanH & JanH's Eunich :: LOL :: said:
GlowWorm and I wish you a very very happy birthday. Maybe Alba will fix you a special dinner tonight! See you in a couple of months.
Thank's guys! We're both collaborating on dinner in our poor little kitchen. But heading out poolside to eat and listen to the ocean to eat.

Tom aka XR Honorary Texan. Remember the Alamo! You can't have everything. Where would you put it?

amy2761

Island Body
Mar 16, 2003
www.dr1.com
Happy B-Day Tom!!

.... and maaannnnyyyy moooorrrreeee!! :D

Hope all is well up on the mountian and that you're having a wonderful B-day with Alba and the XR crew.

Stay well,
Amy