from baninter to novia scotia

bochinche

Bronze
Jun 19, 2003
.....have any of you taken out a property loan with baninter?

.....are you now making loan payments to the bank of nova scotia?

....novia scotia are happy to take your money, but when you pay your loan off and ask for the title/deeds/documents (whatever you want to call them), you will find that nova scotia don't have them, and in fact never did.

banco central took these when baninter went down and unless you have good contacts in banco central to get those papers you are probably screwed.

Texas Bill

Silver
Feb 11, 2003
www.texasbill.com
Would you say that is a good example of just how loose the so-called "financial world" is in the grand and glorious Republica Dominicana???

I think, if you are correct in your post, that it's time to start hiring lawyers and suing 1) the government, for allowing such a flagrant violation of individual rights to happen; 2) the Central Bank, for the self-same reasons; 3) the Scotiabank for accepting your money under absolutely false pretenses!

That failing, buy yourself one of those M-16's everyone is talking about and start cleaning house from the top down! Disregard, I'm only kidding, but that's what I would feel like doing!

May civil maters such as what you allege should be brought to the attention of the various world lending agencies as an example of what the legal, financial and other systems dealing with the general public are doing and encourage them to cease and desist loaning money to these organizations.

I'm really off on a tangent, HUH? Such things as this just send me into hysterics.

I really don't know how people stand it without doing something drastic.

Texas Bill

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
from baninter to "novia" scotia

Novia ???
Does this mean you have a Scottish girlfriend that takes but doesn't give ?

bochinche

Bronze
Jun 19, 2003
Rocky said:
Novia ???
Does this mean you have a Scottish girlfriend that takes but doesn't give ?

...i don't know what happened. i got my novas, novias, scotias, banks and bancos all buggered up.......but you know who i mean.