poor guido gomez mazara

bochinche

Bronze
Jun 19, 2003
.....despite what you might think - guido gomez mazarra is not such a bad guy.

as reported in dr1, he has recently resigned from his political position to concentrate on hipolito's re-election hopes.

he is a politician, who tries to be clever by being sarcastic, but he lacks the intelligence to pull this off. this is one of the many reasons he has lost a lot of friends in the last four years. that along with the fact that his american visa has been revoked (or not renewed, i don't remember which) means that he is the easiest one to be set up as the main fall guy if hipolito fails to win the next election.

he will be the first one to be arrested and sent to prison and all his current political friends, who will not have already left the country will turn on him to save their own necks.

he has surely realised this and so it is no wonder that he sees the need to help hipolito's campaign.....the only other thing he could do is actually turn on hipolito before the election is over, but i don't think he is that smart.

poor guido.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
I'm suprised no one has commented on Fello's noble sacrifice of his anti-reelectionist principles under the relentless pressure of personal ambition, or MOB losing her fighting spirit.

Chiri

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Chirimoya said:
I'm suprised no one has commented on Fello's noble sacrifice of his anti-reelectionist principles under the relentless pressure of personal ambition, or MOB losing her fighting spirit.

Chiri

Hippos lap dog. I'm sure the bone he has been given and already buried is almost as big as the one he will get if he ever get's a kennel at the palace.

I used to think the "Osbournes" was funny.
Can you imagine the money Hippo could have made with MTV for "At home with the PRD"?

Fluck and law (Spitting Image) would have a field day here...

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Fluck and law (Spitting Image) would have a field day here...

I always found the best way to deal with politicians was to imagine them as their Spitting Image puppets, and put the fat ones in tutus, regardless of gender.

Chiri

Texas Bill

Silver
Feb 11, 2003
www.texasbill.com
bochinche said:
.....despite what you might think - guido gomez mazarra is not such a bad guy.

as reported in dr1, he has recently resigned from his political position to concentrate on hipolito's re-election hopes.

he is a politician, who tries to be clever by being sarcastic, but he lacks the intelligence to pull this off. this is one of the many reasons he has lost a lot of friends in the last four years. that along with the fact that his american visa has been revoked (or not renewed, i don't remember which) means that he is the easiest one to be set up as the main fall guy if hipolito fails to win the next election.

he will be the first one to be arrested and sent to prison and all his current political friends, who will not have already left the country will turn on him to save their own necks.

he has surely realised this and so it is no wonder that he sees the need to help hipolito's campaign.....the only other thing he could do is actually turn on hipolito before the election is over, but i don't think he is that smart.

poor guido.

Isn't this the guy that was caught with the big stash in the DR's "Official" aircraft in Miami, whose "Standard" US Visa was revoked permanently, and who His Hipponess blasted the US Gov't about just two days ago???

Texas Bill

samiam

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
Poor Guido my a$$.
If there is some one I loathe more than Hipolito, thats Guido. His arrogance, mala gana and lack of intellect make him the standard to which all his party friends aspire to. There is nothing noble about that SOB. He is the personification of everything that is wrong with this government and that party of vultures, the PRD.

I'd be very happy to see him go to jail, but not here, extradited to the states. That'll make a cool episode of OZ I wouldnt miss for anything in the world.

daddy1

Feb 27, 2004
The PRD party period!!

samiam said:
Poor Guido my a$$.
If there is some one I loathe more than Hipolito, thats Guido. His arrogance, mala gana and lack of intellect make him the standard to which all his party friends aspire to. There is nothing noble about that SOB. He is the personification of everything that is wrong with this government and that party of vultures, the PRD.

I'd be very happy to see him go to jail, but not here, extradited to the states. That'll make a cool episode of OZ I wouldnt miss for anything in the world.
Thank god!