Hello Everyone

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
Hi guys, it's me once again, Lalla...it's been a LONG time!

I was off having a baby, my hubby and i are really happy! Anna, Larry, hope u are well, Hope u even remember me!

HELLO EVERYONE ELSE!!!

Lalla

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
lalla said:
Hi guys, it's me once again, Lalla...it's been a LONG time!

I was off having a baby, my hubby and i are really happy! Anna, Larry, hope u are well, Hope u even remember me!

HELLO EVERYONE ELSE!!!

Lalla

Of course we remember you. What did you have?

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
Forbeca said:
Of course we remember you. What did you have?

OOH nice to be remembered :)

I had a BEAUTIFUL little boy. He's three months old now.

Don't mean to gush and make those hard core people (AZB) sick lol...i'm just happy to have my little dominican man.....

at the rate sankies are going i'm shipping him to DR to live as a giglo and support us ahahhahah KIDDDDDING, i just see that this sankie stuff is strong as ever....neverfreakingending!

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
Congratulations

at the rate sankies are going i'm shipping him to DR to live as a giglo and support us ahahhahah KIDDDDDING, i just see that this sankie stuff is strong as ever....neverfreakingending![/QUOTE]

LOL I have to agree is a never ending topic around here. Very entertaining, and one of my favorites.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Glad you are back, lalla. And congratulations on the future sankie.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Yes I remember you and hubby. Congrats on the bundle of joy. Any pictures of the little tike?

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
Thanks guys....

Ken...any special schools I should send him too?? lol or directly to a resort?

Ana, Larry thanks a million, lets see if my pc illiterate @ss can post a picture of my shubby boy..

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
Anna Coniglio said:
Yes I remember you and hubby. Congrats on the bundle of joy. Any pictures of the little tike?

ok so i have no clue how to upload one

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Does he have eyes of his daddy?
;)

congratulations on a handsome baby boy.
AZB

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
OMG Lalla, he is adorable. I figured he would be good looking since he has good looking parents. ;)

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
Anna Coniglio said:
OMG Lalla, he is adorable. I figured he would be good looking since he has good looking parents. ;)

Thank you very much!
He's a very happy little guy!

AZB-have no clue what you mean since there always a hidden meaning to your messages lol, but I'll take it as a good thing lol lol

thxs Hlywud wud wud

NY1- well let me think....how about one of the those stupid animation outfits the sankies wear...he needs to fit right in!!!

I wonder if i will ever come into this forum and not find a "hotwhitemama" or "iwantadominicansankie" asking about ricardo, miguel, papo, pedro, or juan.....**sigh**