Punta Cana to Santiago

ginaceci

Mar 9, 2004
What is the best way to get from Punta Cana to Santiago. And how much will it cost. Any Information will be helpful. Thank you.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Taxi or Bus

ginaceci said:
What is the best way to get from Punta Cana to Santiago. And how much will it cost. Any Information will be helpful. Thank you.

You can take a taxi for somewhere in the US$150 range based on how you haggle en espanol (estimate) or you can take the Higuey to Santo Domingo bus for about $5 and then take Metro or Caribe bus from Santo Domingo to Santiago for about another $4. And spend a good part of a day doing it. Even a taxi will take 4-6 hours.

You didn't offer much in the way of budget, time concerns or your command of Spanish to offer much else.

This appears to be an other cheap flight to Punta Cana deal followed up with a pain-in-the -a** trip to the actual destination though. You know that there are direct flights to Santiago from both NYC and Miami?

PS : Post in one section only please.

ginaceci

Mar 9, 2004
I will be going to a wedding in October and My husband will like to visit the Cigar Factory and Museum in Santiago. We both speak perfect spanish. And I'm not working with a budget. I'm just interested in knowing what's the best way and what are the prices. I will like to know if I could fly there.