Magnetic Energy?

Joah

Feb 15, 2004
Dear Keith,

Has Magnetic Energy been considered/factored out, as a partial solution to the many enviornmental issues in the DR? I don't recall reading anything about it in the archives.

Joah

Web Site: Magnetic Energy to save the Planet

http://www.magneticenergy.com/

lhtown

Jan 8, 2002
A perpetual motion machine sounds more feasible and much closer to market.... The only problem with the perpetual motion machine currently is that it violates the laws of physics. Everything else has been tried and tested almost to perfection.

Groan.

mondongo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
here we go again

These are the same people that tried to impress us with the Lifter Project. Let me ask you, Joah, where are going to "get" magnetic energy - without expending a greater amount of energy during conversion? Where will you find plentiful sources of magnetic charges?

wink,wink

Joah

Feb 15, 2004
Dear Mondongo,

Thank you for the reply.

I used that website for those who are unfamiliar with magnetic energy, rather than a tech page. My mistake.

I was just wondering about the feesability of using magnetic energy for back-up power supply.

I thought that NASA was doing something with Magnetic Storm Research.

I am aware of Plasma Fusion project in Japan, using the two 150 ton magnetics, it will not be complete until 2050. So in the intrem I will go with Solar Energy. Yes, it is expensive. I must pay the price to help clean up the enviornmental and preserve our natural resources.

I know lhtown mentioned the perpetural motion machine is closer to market, but at what cost?
Is perpetual motion a combination of Gravitational Energy and Magnetic Energy?

I wish I had answers....Joah :disappoin

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
Joah said:
Dear Keith,

Has Magnetic Energy been considered/factored out, as a partial solution to the many enviornmental issues in the DR? I don't recall reading anything about it in the archives.

Joah

Web Site: Magnetic Energy to save the Planet

http://www.magneticenergy.com/
I don't know if it has been considered seriously yet, but I suspect that if it has, it has been factored out. :tired: