Interesting... Threads CLOSED by MODERATORS

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Pachi

Nov 7, 2003
Gracias Sr. Roberto por confirmar mi teoria. Aunque su excusa de que algunas personas no saben discutir como adultos es buena, no es la mejor respuesta. Ni siquiera me dio la oportunidad de debatir con Ud., de intercambiar puntos de vista. Lamentablemente tengo razon; varios moderadores no son imparciales a las diferentes opiniones que aparecen en este forum.

Que pasara ahora? talvez este thread sera cerrado porque esta escrito en espa?ol? Interesante, porque se habla espa?ol en Rep. Dom.;O talvez heri los sentimientos del Sr. Roberto y ahora estoy en su lista negra. O simplemente la excusa de que no se debatir como adulto sera utilizada, o mejor aun, esto sera considerado como un ataque personal?

De cualquier manera, no importa, simplemente me interesan este tipo de situaciones. Bueno, como sea, esa es mi opinion.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
There are a great many message boards on the internet, and a broad choice in languages. If you are hung up on racial issues, among the many message boards are a number that will welcome you with open arms.

I encourage you to find a message board that better matches your agenda.

El Pachi

Nov 7, 2003
Ken said:
There are a great many message boards on the internet, and a broad choice in languages. If you are hung up on racial issues, among the many message boards are a number that will welcome you with open arms.

I encourage you to find a message board that better matches your agenda.

I believe you did not undestand me Mr. Ken. I am not hung up on "racial" issues. I could care less. But, that's your opinion. You may believe what you want.

I am hung up on people in positions of authority not allowing other people express themselves freely, regardless of how childlish or ignorant they may seem... ignoring them and closing their threads and/or replies is not the best way to deal with them, because they are going to come back with the same opinion at a latter time.

How about conversing with them and convincing them that their views or way of expressing themselves is wrong? that would be a better pay off!

Anyways, thanks for your opinion, I appreciate it. Keep it coming please. Thanks for your time.

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
The moderators, IMHO, do a great job moderating this board. The only threads that I have seen locked all deserved it, they had nothing useful or intelligent to contribute and only would have deteriorated into a shouting/personal attack battle.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
DR1 decides which issues are appropriate here!

I made a statement in a recently closed thread by "Noir",Clipped Wing immediately made a provocative post asking if my ancestors were raped or some such nonsense,(and you should see the "PMs" she has sent me!)There is no purpose to this! Robert knows,that these "Racial","Color" posts ALWAYS lead,DEGENERATE, to name calling and worse.Mostly due to USA "Americans" who are pissed off at Dominicans for not being "Black" enough!I just close them as a matter of course.We should all have the right to be whatever we please.Since someone asked what gives me the right to comment on these issues,I have a 24 year old son who is Thai-"Wasp",and here our children consist of one "Black",one "White",one "Indiacita Clara",and Una "Amarilla"!We chose not to soil there self-perseptions of "What" they are,and concentrate on "Who" they are!
We "Been There,Bought The T-Shirts",MANY TIMES!

THREAD CLOSED,AGAIN!,It would not be a good idea to open it again! MODERATOR...CC

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
El Pachi said:
Gracias Sr. Roberto por confirmar mi teoria. Aunque su excusa de que algunas personas no saben discutir como adultos es buena, no es la mejor respuesta. Ni siquiera me dio la oportunidad de debatir con Ud., de intercambiar puntos de vista. Lamentablemente tengo razon; varios moderadores no son imparciales a las diferentes opiniones que aparecen en este forum.

Que pasara ahora? talvez este thread sera cerrado porque esta escrito en espa?ol? Interesante, porque se habla espa?ol en Rep. Dom.;O talvez heri los sentimientos del Sr. Roberto y ahora estoy en su lista negra. O simplemente la excusa de que no se debatir como adulto sera utilizada, o mejor aun, esto sera considerado como un ataque personal?

De cualquier manera, no importa, simplemente me interesan este tipo de situaciones. Bueno, como sea, esa es mi opinion.

Remember, your a guest here at our advertisers and DR1's expense.
The Internet has many other sites that will happily listen to you.

ALL racial threads will be closed or deleted. Posters that persist in brining it up will be kicked off the board.

Is that simple enough for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.