Search for professionals

Budson

Mar 10, 2004
What is the best way to search for professional help (managment, manufacturing) in the DR? Are there websites? Agencies? etc...

Ideally, identifying professionals having managment experince in the U.S. wishing to return or move to the DR would be the best...

Thanks

Cyber Park

Jan 2, 2002
mywebpage.netscape.com
Head hunting / HR service

we have a human resources database especially for free zone positions in administration, middle mamangement and operatoers, agents, supervisors. including salary & compensation pacages

gabriel
ONE Marketing Team
4404100 one.mt@enel.net

rahim

Aug 16, 2002
email me

Hello... I am a top level manager with years of manufacturing experience and am currently looking into opportunities in DR... please email me and I can give you more information. dbellenger@mindspring.com

Budson said:
What is the best way to search for professional help (managment, manufacturing) in the DR? Are there websites? Agencies? etc...

Ideally, identifying professionals having managment experince in the U.S. wishing to return or move to the DR would be the best...

Thanks

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
You can place an add in the major local news and get a good list of candidates currently working for other companies in the DR with whom they had reach the top of their positions and see no other venue to grow, since they're already living and working there the actual changes will be minimal come the time, also they have a better position to understand the actual volatility and inner workings of the present economy in the DR as opposed to someone who just got off the plane, but a good mix of both could result in a very interesting team to say the least.

Then there's the issue of housing and pay, when you stated "Professional" it carries a weight as opposed to someone with experience on the field of work offered by you, take me for an example, I worked as plant manager for a major corporation in the DR at a very young age, speak 4 languages and posses a good understanding of 3 others, worked in multiple companies here in the States and own several entrepenurial business here too, and if I had to return and work for someone else there I think at the very least of being able to conduct a comfortable living style there, and I'm not an schooled professional as opposed to someone with a masters or PH on their belt, sadly many choose to deal a break to a newcomer rather than a native whom unless has experience out of the country may see little or no chances like the one you so eagerly offer to posters here, be daring and you can find some high caliber management material in the DR, I was able to up production 40% on my tenure given the chance I was offered in that Corporation at such young age, The Corporation was DOMFESCO a sub. of DOMJET in the Zona Franca Industrial of Santiago, and I was quick to learn new stuff, I'm sure you can find motivated and knowledge hungry individuals who will meet the challenges you set before them compared to me these individuals are schooled and experienced in the economy and daily grind of industry, they can be a major asset for your company if you allow them to be part of it and dare them to be the best at what they can achieve.

SS2

Mar 13, 2004
How about experience in Canada

What exactly are you looking for when you say "Professional help"? I'm in my early 20s, have 4 years of direct sales management under my belt, and have earned a 6-figure annual salary for two consecutive years now. I am planning on moving down to the DR in August...if you can define what kind of business you operate and what kind of help you're looking for exactly, my services may be useful to you. I would be happy to discuss this further with you, or to forward you a resume....email me!

Budson said:

Thanks

stef321

Feb 2, 2004
Hi there!
I am a 38 year old professional with management experience and wish to move to the DR. What exactly are you looking for? What industry? Please provide more info and I would be happy to forward a resume.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Strephanie

Budson said:

Thanks