Address Information

Spud101

Mar 12, 2004
I'm a Canadian who left a little bit of my heart back in the Dominican and would like some help deciphering some address information i received from a dominican girl in Sosua. She wrote down 3 lines and I'm not sure what they are and which one might be an address.

The first line I assume is a telephone number and looks something like this

555-5555

I'm not sure what the second line is but is like this;

ceDula 001-5555555-7

and is this 3rd line a mailing address?

popular 555 5555 55 correo

Thanks for any help

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Yes, first number looks like a phone number and the cedula number is her personal identification number. If you should call the phone number, remember that the AC for the DR is 809.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Sounds like too many 55555555 to me. Call the phone number ( like Ken said, area code 809) and if that doesn't work you know the rest means nada.

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
Anna Coniglio said:
Sounds like too many 55555555 to me. Call the phone number ( like Ken said, area code 809) and if that doesn't work you know the rest means nada.

Anna, quick question...

isnt the cedula the equivalent of a SS # in the states? why would anyone give someone their ss# (if its the case)???????????

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
As I understand it the cedula is to show that you are legal resident. Not sure in this case what she was up to in giving it out.

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
If you send money via Western Union, they sometimes ask that you put the person's cedula number on it for verifiability.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Spelling Error

Spud101 said:
I'm a Canadian who left a little bit of my heart back in the Dominican and would like some help deciphering some address information i received from a dominican girl in Sosua. She wrote down 3 lines and I'm not sure what they are and which one might be an address.

555-5555

ceDula 001-5555555-7

Thanks for any help

Since you can't be calling the DR (or the Dominican REPUBLIC) "the Dominican" since you've been there and that's a gringo mistake, you must have meant to say " I left a little bit of my "hard" in A Dominican". Which it sounds like you did.

Who, as noted, left you her phone number and a plain request to send her money right into a bank account where it will comingle with the money of a dozen other guys she does this to as well.

The cedula ID os so she can pick up your money at Western Union vs. the bank # is for Banco Popular, so maybe you have to send her money to both places at once, then call her to tell her that it's arrived.

CUT BAIT.

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
I have had numerous girls in the DR give me phone numbers but never so brazen to give me their banco popular account number. Did you fall off the turnip truck? That is a hard core prostitute, she don't love you or give a flying f..k about you, if any woman gave me her bank account number to have me send her money I would be tempted to deposit that paper back to her up her nasty drop box. Run like the devil because in her case you can't even delusion yourself that she will change into a good novia/housewife. Jeez, usually they give you their number and after you call them, then they start mentioning western union. Believe me, having been burnt before, it is just easier to pay for the ***** if need be and send them packing.
dale7(Howard)

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
You've Been There, Come On

dale7 said:
if any woman gave me her bank account number to have me send her money I would be tempted to deposit that paper back to her up her nasty drop box.

Remember that old 86 year old Italian woman you were sleeping with (the one you borrowed my razor and 12 blades for - and haven't returned yet) ? You had her account number to supplement her pension checks being deposited from her Il Duce days didn't you? Remember I asked you when you were massaging her corns.

Return the razor and blades please - it was a good three blades in one cartridge model.

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
Shh Rick,
I said I had been burnt before, but I didn't want anyone to know I had an italian granny who had enough facial hair to give me whisker burn:) Oh the betrayal once again Rick, it's bad enough for you to tell about the lady but why, oh why, did you have to steal her from me? hehe I miss laying in bed with her whiskery cheeks rubbing against me:) By the way, I wasn't massaging the corns, I was gnawing them off, broke a tooth as well. Next time we meet back up, I will let those two old toothless viejas in your room, you remember them Rick, the ones you had the 3 some with and they will return the blades, hehe.
dale7(over and out)

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Sorry to tell you!!!

Spud101 said:

555-5555

ceDula 001-5555555-7

Thanks for any help
Have you considered the idea that maybe, just maybe, she gave you a bogus address because she wanted nothing to do with you?. Those number I doubt that there's a phone number with so many 5's and what are the odds that the cedula(?) and the mailing address has also so many 5's. It's my believe that she just did not wanted anything to do with you anymore. I could be wrong but what are the odds.

gerd

Jan 10, 2002
miguel said:
Have you considered the idea that maybe, just maybe, she gave you a bogus address because she wanted nothing to do with you?. Those number I doubt that there's a phone number with so many 5's and what are the odds that the cedula(?) and the mailing address has also so many 5's. It's my believe that she just did not wanted anything to do with you anymore. I could be wrong but what are the odds.

Is it so difficult? :surprised
Of course the numbers she gave him wasn't all fives....
It's just to show how it looks, more or less.
Who knows how many guys from this board would have tried to contact her by now, had Spud101 given the real numbers...

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Jane has got it!!

She want money for her sick mother,rent,tuition,phone bill,etc! She has to show her cedula to pick up the money!

"Anna",he just used al "5s" as an example,that is not her number!

"Been There,Done That,Bought the T-Shirt"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cccccccccccc

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Stupid me!!!!

Spud101 said:

555-5555

ceDula 001-5555555-7

Thanks for any help
Now I see it. Now let's see:

1- phone number so she can tell you, when you call her, about family probs
2- cedula # so she can pick up the money that she wants you to send her +
3- bank account so you can also deposit money in her account ====
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
= run as fast as you can. How fast?, think that your butt is on fire and you are looking for water, that fast.