Darts in DR

conor

Feb 6, 2004
Hi everybody
I was just wondering if anybody know if they have any dart bars(Soft Tip or Steel) in Sosua or Santiago. I am a league player and would like to join one when i come down in May but if they dont have any leagues I was just wondering if they have any decent dart bars to play at.

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
conor said:
Hi everybody
I was just wondering if anybody know if they have any dart bars(Soft Tip or Steel) in Sosua or Santiago. I am a league player and would like to join one when i come down in May but if they dont have any leagues I was just wondering if they have any decent dart bars to play at.

At Blackbeards Hotel and Bar in Costambar (just outside Puerto Plata) they play darts every Tuesday night, but its not a league, its a doubles tournament with partners chosen by lottery. You can win a bottle of rum for high score and the pot of entry money for the winners (like 100 pesos entry fee I think) and 2nd place gets some too.

Its mostly Canadians and Americans, with a few Dominicans and Europeans. Its a lot of fun, they usually have about 20 people show up for it.

conor

Feb 6, 2004
I think you wont have a problem as long as you check them. I flew from Miami to Amtersdam and Amtersdam to Madrid and had no problem. I had a set of soft tip in my carry on and put my steel in check-in. They stop me a security and looked at the soft tip and let me threw with them.

Manxman

Aug 14, 2003
Darts

There is a dart board in JJ s bar in Sosua Steel tip, Landlady Jean will give you a good game . Also dart boards in Eddys Sports bar