Spirit Airlines

Jan 1, 2002
Spirit Airlines anuncio una orden de compra de 95 aeronaves a Airbus, de las cu?les 35 son ordenes firmes.

Spirit utilizar?a las aeronaves en reemplazar la antigua flota y apoyar su plan de expanci?n que incluye vuelos internacionales desde sun HUB Fort Lauderdale hacia.

San Juan, Santo Domingo, Canc?n, Caracas, Bogot?, Panam? y Aruba.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Air Tran aerol?nea de bajo costo basada en Atlanta, no descartar?a un eventual ingreso a las operaciones internacionales, El Caribe podr?a ser el favorito lugar para los futuros vuelos internacionales de la aerol?nea, que acaba de adquirir varias aeronaves de nueva generaci?n Airbus.

PD: podr?amos ver aparte de la incursi?n de Delta y JetBlue a otras aerolineas norteamericanas tocando nuestros aeropuertos, y incluyendo el interes de las compa?ias de bajo costos en ofrecer vuelos hacia esta zona, que anteriormente solo realizaban dentro de territorio norteamericano.

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
santobonao said:
Ajola que Spirit airlines vuele a Nuestro Pais pronto.

COULD YOU PLEASE! stop killing my eyes if you going to write in spanish make sure you are using the Languaje Properly (Que maldita vaina) como te atreves a escribir..... (AJOLA') what the hell is that i guess you are reffering to (OJALA')? que pela con estos tigueres que no pasaron por tercer grado de cualquier escuela.

Seeeeeeeeeeeyassssssssssssss.

santobonao

Bronze
Jun 3, 2003
www.telemundo.com
ERICKXSON said:
COULD YOU PLEASE! stop killing my eyes if you going to write in spanish make sure you are using the Languaje Properly (Que maldita vaina) como te atreves a escribir..... (AJOLA') what the hell is that i guess you are reffering to (OJALA')? que pela con estos tigueres que no pasaron por tercer grado de cualquier escuela.

right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The only thing I said is that I hope that Spirit airlines flies to Dominican republic soon. This is not a big deal.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Man, with all these airlines planning flights for the DR, all we are going to see over the dominican skies is planes decending and acending!!!!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Stanley Joaqu?n said:
Spirit Airlines anuncio una orden de compra de 95 aeronaves a Airbus, de las cu?les 35 son ordenes firmes.

Spirit utilizar?a las aeronaves en reemplazar la antigua flota y apoyar su plan de expanci?n que incluye vuelos internacionales desde sun HUB Fort Lauderdale hacia.

San Juan, Santo Domingo, Canc?n, Caracas, Bogot?, Panam? y Aruba.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Air Tran aerol?nea de bajo costo basada en Atlanta, no descartar?a un eventual ingreso a las operaciones internacionales, El Caribe podr?a ser el favorito lugar para los futuros vuelos internacionales de la aerol?nea, que acaba de adquirir varias aeronaves de nueva generaci?n Airbus.

PD: podr?amos ver aparte de la incursi?n de Delta y JetBlue a otras aerolineas norteamericanas tocando nuestros aeropuertos, y incluyendo el interes de las compa?ias de bajo costos en ofrecer vuelos hacia esta zona, que anteriormente solo realizaban dentro de territorio norteamericano.
Mr Stanley Joaquin, would you please write in english what you wrote. Many here do can not read spanish. Your thread is full of information that. I gather, many would benefit. Gracias y que la pases bien.

ERICKXSON said:

Give the guy a break. That was probably mistyped instead of mispelled. Don't you think that all, dominicans know how to properly spell Ojala?

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
Spirirt

I have hearing MANY TIMES that Spirit was interested since 2001 to fly into Santo Domingo but never happends, why now!? with the economical crisis!

I dont expect that Spirit will fly to Santo Domingo in 2004

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Samana1, keep in mind that...

the airline industry in the Dominican Republic is not affected by the current crisis because:

1. Tourism seems to be actually growing at this time

2. Domininicanyorks won't stop travelling to their homeland-crisis or not. And now that there are more dominicans abroad, well you get the picture. It's wise for any airline to get into the market now because when the economy picks up, it's going to be very good for them because then the dominican middle class on the island will also start flying around!! It all makes perfect economical sense. Image, service, and TIME is everything in the airline business.