Secrets Excellence/Punta Cana - questions

Tammy296

Mar 23, 2004
HI All!

We're going to Secrets Excellence Punta Cana in July for our honeymoon.

What room category should we pick? We're having a hard time deciding between oceanview swim out and the honeymoon suite (indoor/outdoor jacuzzi).

Has anyone here stayed in either category?

Thanks!
Tammy

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
On a Honeymoon

Tammy296 said:
HI All!

We're going to Secrets Excellence Punta Cana in July for our honeymoon.

What room category should we pick? We're having a hard time deciding between oceanview swim out and the honeymoon suite (indoor/outdoor jacuzzi).

Has anyone here stayed in either category?

Thanks!
Tammy

One would think there's more mileage in having a jacuzzi (or two by the sounds of it) than being able to swim to the pool or ocean or WHY. Try Debbies Dominican Travel page for millions of AI reviews, no doubt this place will be in there somewhere.

mspreen

Feb 23, 2004
Going next week

Hi Tammy,

My husband and I are going to stay at Secrets next week. I have heard many wonderful things about the resort. I will let you know when we get back and give you my advice. By the way if you go onto community webshots there are alot of great pictures of the resort.

Martha

dwntwn22

Aug 25, 2003
secrets

I have stayed there many times...Im not sure but I think the indoor/outdoor jacuzzi rooms are on the corners of the buildings and overlook the ocean...you might want to ask..I always stay in the Ocean front/view rooms...the place is wonderful and you will have a wonderful time no matter what room you stay in. Make sure you dance under the moonlight on the patio when the band is out playing romantic music...its beautiful. And all the rooms have jacuzzis so stay ocean front...