Dominican Students at Harvard Support PRSC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amory Blaine

Jan 25, 2003
Reformistas, si ha llegado la hora y no es tiempo de andar vendiendose como sardinas pica pica a leoncitos y tigres. Encuentren en su interior el orgullo de ser reformista: 22 a?os de gobierno por y para el pueblo con tangibles resultados, politicos de los buenos y sin agendas ocultas, principios nacionalistas y conservadores, y sobretodo una particular empatia por los mas necesitados de la patria.
Eso si, OJO: Sobretodo cuidado con el leoncito, cuya hipocresia e infulas de grandeza lo van a llevar a su tumba politica. Tumba que no queremos compartir ya que somos mas y mejor que ellos. Arriba la moral, arriba el conservador, cauteloso, y business-friendly Reformismo!

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Your cross posting is not required

The election forum is an adequate soapbox for you so no need to stuff this everywhere. You realize that almost all members don't communicate in Spanish so to get your point across you should post (ONE) in English.

Although I suspect there are 2 Dominican students actually at Harvard.

Amory Blaine

Jan 25, 2003
Yeah sorry, I just thought you people were capable of reading castellano... after all, isn't this a Dominican Republic related website? Last I checked, all you people down there speak castilian....

And yep, there are only two of them, maybe 3 if you count that fool who is in the extension school and THINKS she goes to Harvard.

Amory Blaine

Jan 25, 2003
We're just sick of seeing our country run down the shits because of people's stupidity. There is obviously a solution to all our problems and that solution deals with returning to the prosperous, roaring 90s which the PRSC helped establish after the reforms of 1989 and 1990. We've sat down, we've been very collegiate about it, and we came to a clear conclusion that we wanted to share with you guys. It's basically a call for the dormant, conservative, grateful masses that know that only the PRSC and its team of highly qualified technocrats can bring the country forward. The differences between the PRSC and other parties is incredibly obvious.

Therefore we call on you and others to simply put aside the b/s and bring back a hard-working team. Mr Estrella might not be the most charismatic of chaps, but deeply you know and I know that he, along with Mr Hazim is the only team with the corporate mindset and elitism to bring the country out of the hands of the "plebeians." You might call this attitude a bit pedantic. Yeah, it probably is. But you know what, who cares, because that is the attitude that is needed to run our country... a cold, firm grip of conservative reforms, fiscal constraint, and market building. In other words, we want the formation of the Dominican Republic Corporation in which all the rubbish being tossed around today by Mr Mejia and--even worse--Mr Fernandez, would be abolished.

Take Mr Fernandez for example. He's talking about e-government or some crap like that to stem corruption. That's right in line with his "Nueva York Chiquito" comment back during his oh so crappy administration. Relatively, it was not crappy, but anyone... even the Haitian Pe?a Gomez... could have run the country relatively well. I mean with the low price of oil, high risk tolerance by international investors, and his wimpyness of not passing the necessary reforms (which Mr Mejia had to bear).... anyone could have done it... My cat Mingo could have done it! Instead of taking advantage of that climate, Mr Fernandez let his poor, socially outcast friends steal and steal and steal. He also promised so much... and did so little. Even his tunnels are falling apart (note that the one under Mirador is just fine....)... I don't even want to get started with Mr Fernandez's due spanking and bashing.... but in any case the point is only the PRSC, given the current conjecture, will lead the country towards greener pastures.

simpson Homer

Bronze
Nov 14, 2003
English

Amory Blaine said:
Reformistas, si ha llegado la hora y no es tiempo de andar vendiendose como sardinas pica pica a leoncitos y tigres. Encuentren en su interior el orgullo de ser reformista: 22 a?os de gobierno por y para el pueblo con tangibles resultados, politicos de los buenos y sin agendas ocultas, principios nacionalistas y conservadores, y sobretodo una particular empatia por los mas necesitados de la patria.
Eso si, OJO: Sobretodo cuidado con el leoncito, cuya hipocresia e infulas de grandeza lo van a llevar a su tumba politica. Tumba que no queremos compartir ya que somos mas y mejor que ellos. Arriba la moral, arriba el conservador, cauteloso, y business-friendly Reformismo!

Wake up buddy! Balaguer is not there. How many people where getting pay check "Botella during Balaguer Gov."

PRSC gov + PRSC parlament

About Leonel! He give work oportunities to many Reformistas during his gov. leonel try to do many good thing to the country but unfurtunatly he was having the entire Parlament against him and all his proyects got refuse.

Leonel gov. (PLD) Vs (PRD) parlament or congress how ever is call.

Now HIpolito (PRD) + (PRD)

There is not body in PRCS to face that party, Eduardo Estrella doesn't have many people to make this guy win. he has brain but doesn't have people

Leonel has brain "not grass" and have people.

Sep 20, 2003
amory, you should not even consider entering politics. you are so arrogant and obnoxious no one would vote for you. remember, democracy is about appealing to the masses. you show so much disdain for people on this board, i can't imagine what you would be like in a debate, or on the campaign trail.

talking down to everyone will not improve the politcal situation in the dominican republic.

deelt

Bronze
Mar 23, 2004
Papi, 22 a?os de un gobierno

Es (casi) una dictadura. Cuanta gente murieron para mantenerla?
No hay nadie mas siego que el que no quiere ver.

Amory Blaine said:

URock

Feb 10, 2003
Maybe I'm wrong, but.....

Isn't this an english speaking site. It really sucks when you follow a thread and get to a few that you can't understand. I know, I know...... learn Spanish. I just don't have the time!!

deelt

Bronze
Mar 23, 2004
Translation

I said that 22 years of rule is a dictatorship. How many people did he have to kill to stay in power? I just said their is no greater a blind man that he who does not wishes to see (reason). Look at countries in Africa, Moi, Mugabe, etc. These so called democracies are a facade to real progress.
Peace

URock said:
Isn't this an english speaking site. It really sucks when you follow a thread and get to a few that you can't understand. I know, I know...... learn Spanish. I just don't have the time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.