Looking for a few days R&R

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
Anyone know of a place close to Santo Domingo where I can go to get away from the city a few days. Prefer along a river somewhere. Even an old shack to rent just for a few days.Not too much money. Me and Sniffy (my dog) need to get out of the city. I'm a country gal and just need to get out of this city for a few days and listen to the sounds of nature, walk bare foot in the dirtl. Can't take a bus with my dog, unless anyone knows a bus that will permit her, so it has to be close enough for me to hire a car and not have to pay the big bucks.
Anyone know of anyhting?

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
I've had to ride in guaguas with live chickens, pigs (partially on my lap, no less!), and goats, but you're telling me they won't let you bring Sniffy? What is this world coming to???

Good luck, Jan!

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
And the chicken didn't

trina said:
I've had to ride in guaguas with live chickens, pigs (partially on my lap, no less!), and goats, but you're telling me they won't let you bring Sniffy? What is this world coming to???

Good luck, Jan!

How right you are. I was sitting next to a guy with a chicken and I swear the chicken acted up with he didn't like the music that was playing on the quaqua.

JOHN