Renting a Villa.....

BrothaNature

Mar 29, 2004
My first airplane trip will be in Trinidad, but I'm thinking about going to the DR sometime before the summer. I saw a link on Debbie's Dominican site advertising a few villas for rent, w/ rates from 65$ to 99$ a night. One establishment says you get your own yard and private pool. Has anyone rented out a cheap villa under 80$ and was/is it well worth it? And how are the business opportunities like?

JanH

Dec 26, 2002
You can get a very nice villa for that amount. The debbies' web site for the north coast features some villas in our neighborhood near Sosua. Each house has private yards and own pools. If you're looking in the Sosua/Cabarete area, I might rent ours to you. Will depend on who you've got going and when (we'll be down in May). You can PM me with specific questions.

Minni

Sep 14, 2003
We rented in Sosua for 70US per day. It was totally worth it. Our own villa with yard and pool. It was in Sosua. Casa Linda was the local. Very well kept and beautiful. Would definetly do it again. Go to sunnyvillas holidays and check it out. They have a bunch of great listings.
Minni

BrothaNature

Mar 29, 2004
Minni said:
We rented in Sosua for 70US per day. It was totally worth it. Our own villa with yard and pool. It was in Sosua. Casa Linda was the local. Very well kept and beautiful. Would definetly do it again. Go to sunnyvillas holidays and check it out. They have a bunch of great listings.
Minni

Mini, Thanks for the info. I've seen these pictures but its hard to believe you can get these places for such a resonable price, thats why I am asking. I thought about a villa as opposed to a hotel because many have a policy against guest...Besides, I like the idea of having a personal pool/yard where I can read a lot of books during the day..

Oh, another thing. I will be traveling alone if and when I get there...are these prices based on Dbl Oc?

BrothaNature

Mar 29, 2004
Great!

2samana2 said:
I have a Villa with 2 bedrooms, full bathroom, kitchen, dining area, bar, swiming pool and 100 meters from the beach in Las Terrenas, in that price range. PM me if interested.
2s2

Whats up! Do you have any pictures of the place?

sunnyvillas

Blocked due to spamming
Apr 29, 2003
rent a villa

hanks a lot , Minni. It;s good to know that people can appriciate you sometimes ;)
The villa rates are always posted per villa not per person. Need more help, let me know.
Have a great time