Black Beard's Adult Resort?

Famebk

Mar 29, 2004
Any body have any reviews on BlackBeards Adult Resort in Puerto Plata? If anyone has been there or has a review on this resort it would be gladly appreciated,Thanks.

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
From what I have heard, I will just leave it at that, on the north shore: the two main adult/companion providing hotels are this resort and the Sosua Palace. You must not have searched very hard because there are numerous reports on both places on adult sex websites like worldsexguide dot org Blackbeards is nicer than the Palace and is located outside of Puerto Plata, about 45US a night for a very nice room. The Palace rooms are about the same price but not as nice. Girls hang around both places to be compensated for companionship and Blackbeard girls are total freelancers without having to share their money or any type of cut. Blackbeards is close to a small beach, and I believe the area is actually called Costambar and further from bars, clubs, etc than the Palace. If you do a basic google search you can see photos of girls that hang around Blackbeards because they have their own website and on previously mentioned adult website there are numerous photos of girls that hang around the Sosua Palace. Some mongers like the Palace better but those who have went to both, seem to prefer Blackbeard's.

In case of moral police who want to criticize, and I don't care what anyone thinks anyways so who cares: I have never been to either place and I have more fun chasing normal dominicanas and paying for play when I have to, but I have met several individuals in Boca Chica who have been to these places and have researched both places for a couple of people I know and there observations.
dale7(Howard)

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Well not only that Dale............

dale7 said:
You must not have searched very hard because there are numerous reports on both places on adult sex websites like worldsexguide dot org Blackbeards is nicer than the Palace and is located outside of Puerto Plata, about 45US a night for a very nice room.

.........But I spent two days telling this doofus practical advice including this very place based on a week-old recommendation from someone who was just there and now he has the ba**s to ask for corroborating info. Well, he' s banned for life from my help. A 19 year old snotty-nosed punk whippersnapper that's what he is. Ye of little faith.

Well, Mr. Famebk: No soup for you!

Famebk

Mar 29, 2004
Lmbao

Just asking for others advice also Rick, Funny guy i see,u make me laugh far from a snotty nosed whipper snapper. LOl.....Try not to bump your head on your ego. :ermm:

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
No...........soup .......for ......you!!

Famebk said:
Just asking for others advice also Rick, Funny guy i see,u make me laugh far from a snotty nosed whipper snapper. LOl.....Try not to bump your head on your ego. :ermm:

I mean it, no soup. Nothing, no crackers, spoon, zero.

You'll have a good time and you can go into the city so to speak and prowl around there.

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
ricktoronto said:
I mean it, no soup. Nothing, no crackers, spoon, zero.

You'll have a good time and you can go into the city so to speak and prowl around there.

Rick,
I see you are having a hard time of letting go of your persona as the SOUP NAZI when the series ended, jaja. I prefer to see you in the apron, those tights, cape, and mask gave me nightmares as you ran down Duarte St screaming, I am Batman who will be my Robin? I don't care about the food but throw a few chicas my way:) 17 days to blast off, you lucky dog, you only have several more days. Have a lady ready for me at Los Pinos at 1pm laying naked on the bed (una morena 18-23 con pechos grandes, delgada, y muy linda) or I will go over to the Lunga and bring that crippled, toothless, dominicana vieja into your room you are so fond of.
dale7(Howie)

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
I don't know Blackbeards. I was taken to the Sosua Palace back when it was being built in 2001 and met the two owners. I popped back in to see the finished product a few weeks ago. Nice place with nice rooms but appears to be somewhat of a whorehouse with several puta-like girls hanging out downstairs. If thats what you are looking for then you will probably enjoy it there.

Larry

Famebk

Mar 29, 2004
Thats all.

Pacman Im not looking for just hookers, i prefer regular girls and try to win them over with my personlity. Is that hard out there?

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Not at all. Just stay at the Europa like I always do. Sosua is a great town and the Europa is within walking distance of everything.

Larry

Roughwater

Feb 24, 2004
Stayed at Blackbeards......

Stayed at Blackbeards 9 nites the first of March. If your looking to win over the heart of a non pro, don't stay at
Blackbeards. However for all other reasons Blackbeards is
an excellent choice for the First or Second timer to the Dominican Republic. Very Clean place, excellent staff, well managed, safe and if your not the Hunter type, easy recreational arrangements for girls.

The only bitching I would do......I did not enjoy there food very much.

Loved the area.....Costambar was my kind of place! Not real touristy, many many foreign residents, great beach,
and so easy going.

Also check out those Car Washes! Wish I could franchise
that idea hear in Huntington Beach, California.....

Which ever place you stay, hook up with some locals to
get the scoop on what is happening and were to go.
Ran into some great Canadians there but had to drop out
since I could not keep up the 20 Drinks till 5am days......

Returning to Costambar June 18th with a buddy this time and will be looking for a 2 bedroom Condo to rent for 9 nites.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Wow, I only go there for lunch and really enjoyed the sea bass there. Honest guys I swear it was the fish from the sea.

My friend sold Blackbeards to the current owners. It is a nice place and the current owners have made tons of improvements and keep it nice.

Regards,
Scott, a snotnosed 50 year old!

Festero

Dec 15, 2002
Fine place to hang out

I stay in Costambar and Black Beard's is a short walk.

It's a perfectly nice place to stop for lunch, dinner, drinks, whatever.... Clean and attractive.

There isn't anything sleazy about it despite it's clear marketing objectives. You may see male guests drinking, laughing with a girl or two, but I haven't witnessed any outwardly sleazy behavior. I suspect one could take a date or the family there to eat/drinks and if they were a bit on the naive or innocent side they probably wouldn't even suspect it was an "adult resort." Some of the girls hanging around tend to wear very tight clothing, but not too far out of character from many young Dominican women.

Hell, I'd have no qualms about taking my mom there. (Of course I might have to have her sent away if things suddenly got "interesting.") :bandit:

-Festero del Norte