BOCA CHICA - Belle Vista Condos?

R.Dennis

Apr 1, 2004
Has anyone heard of the Belle Vista Condos in Boca Chica they were built in the year 2000? I'm thinking about renting a 2 bedroom unit for a week @ a total price of $250. If anyone has seen, stayed or know of the neighborhood and could give me the low-down on these condos I'd appreciate it... Thanks! :classic:

This is the link http://www.viviun.com/AD-6791/

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Where is it?

R.Dennis said:
Has anyone heard of the Belle Vista Condos in Boca Chica they were built in the year 2000? I'm thinking about renting a 2 bedroom unit for a week @ a total price of $250. If anyone has seen, stayed or know of the neighborhood and could give me the low-down on these condos I'd appreciate it... Thanks! :classic:

This is the link http://www.viviun.com/AD-6791/

It is no better priced (well actually it's worse) than hotels a whole lot closer than a mile from the beach and after 50 trips there I have never heard of this place so it must be well hidden. Check www.bocachicabeach.net - non-AI hotel section and get closer to town , is my recommendation.

OK it's on the map at the aforementioned site, it is on the other side of the highway, so you can risk your life crossing on foot. Other than the Joker this has to be farther away than anything else in the town. So.......Skip it. I may go look at it next week out of morbid curiosity though.

R.Dennis

Apr 1, 2004
Other side of Highway?

The other side of the highway??? Wow the owner told me it was just a 8-10 minute walk into town... interesting... when you go look @ it could you please tell me the actually proximity of it into town on foot to the beach? Do u currently live in Boca Chica? Thanks Rick... anybody else heard of this property?

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
See PM's

R.Dennis said:
The other side of the highway??? Wow the owner told me it was just a 8-10 minute walk into town... interesting... when you go look @ it could you please tell me the actually proximity of it into town on foot to the beach? Do u currently live in Boca Chica? Thanks Rick... anybody else heard of this property?

And the maps at www.bocachicabeach.net for others who have a penchant to walk halfway across God's Green earth to save a smidgen. If you had a car, the distance is less an issue but crossing the autopista no GD way day ina and out for a week.

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
I remember seeing the place and looked okay. My lord, it will take you 10 minutes if you are a speed walker, I would really say 15 minutes to get into downtown Duarte St or to the public beach is a better estimate, I usually stay in a certain hotel that is about 2 blocks from the beach and a hell of a lot closer than this place and to get to the beach takes me about 5 minutes or less at a normal walk. You will get gouged by the motoconchos as well. Expect them to try to charge you 2US each way travel to and fro from this place. The real price for a Dominican would be 1US or less. The motoconcho fees and the long walks aren't worth it. I don't recommend this place, but I have only been to BC about 5 or 6 times in the last two years so I am not as familiar with BC as mi amigo Rick but in actuality, this town is small enough that after one long trip or two short trips you will know BC like the back of your hand:)
dale7(Howard)