Dream Project coming to PC! (Donate for the children)

Scoobster

Sep 30, 2003
Great news for those of you who have followed the Dream Project and thier mission to help the children of the Dominican.

I have been informed that the Dream Project is now in negotiations to bring thier great mission to the Punta Cana area of the DR...to better help more children with the donations that you, the terrific travellers have been so kind in bringing to this fine orginization.

It may take a while to get all of the details worked out, but I will keep all of you good posters informed as soon as the information becomes available to me.

Just another way for those of you who wish to make donations a little easier.

Check out the boards here people, as there are many good orginizations all over the DR that could use your kindness...this is just some additional information with regards to the Dream Project.

Check them out at......

www.dominicandream.org

It feels great to donate!

Cheers
Jimmy

Scoobster

Sep 30, 2003
Dream Project

AtlantaBob said:
...the Dominican?

Yes AtlantaBob....

The Dream Project is an orginization set up in the Dominican Republic which helps the childreen of that country in schooling...with your kind donations...just visit thier site to find out more..

www.dominicandream.org

They currently have an operation in the North coast area of the Dominican, but due to high demand, they are currently looking to expand to the Punta Cana region of the Dominican.

It is because of the fine posters of this site, and others like it, that have made this possible, with the kind donations that are brought when travelling.

If you have any further questions...dont hesitate in contacting either myself, or you can contact the Dream Project itself at the following

www.info@dominicandream.org

I hope that this will answer your question Bob...and if you do decide to travel to the beautiful Dominican, remember to save a little room in your luggage for some much needed school supplies for the children.

A little room can and will make a BIG difference in the lives of the children.

It feels great to donate!

Cheers
Jimmy

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
AtlantaBob said:
...the Dominican?

Scoobster, AtlantaBob is well aware of where the DR is, he was just being facetious.

Come on, let's not hijack this great thread with another debate. People all over the world fondly nickname the DR "the Dominican"...I'm guilty of this myself. I constantly refrain from it so it doesn't turn into a p*ssing contest about who's right and wrong.

Keep up the good work, Scoobster!