DR-Cuba

Flor

Feb 24, 2004
Can anyone give me info on flights between Puerto Plata or Santiago to Havana or any other Cuban airports? Thanks

hansbert

*** Sin Bin ***
Mar 1, 2002
linguisticservices.aio-world.net
Flights from DR to Cuba

As far as I know there are only flights to Cuba from SDQ. Either to Santiago de Cuba (AEROCARIBBEAN) twice per week or to Havana (CUBANA DE AVIACION or COPA with a stopover in Panama City) also twice a week.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Cubana is most logical

hansbert said:
As far as I know there are only flights to Cuba from SDQ. Either to Santiago de Cuba (AEROCARIBBEAN) twice per week or to Havana (CUBANA DE AVIACION or COPA with a stopover in Panama City) also twice a week.

Non stop to HAV takes 90 minutes or so vs. the rather roundabout and much longer Panama connection for more money as well. Downside may be what aircraft you go on with Cubana which may be Russian cold war era who knows what.

Flor

Feb 24, 2004
DR-Cuba Flights

Yeah, I've been on Cubana flights before and the last word in luxury they are not! Many thanks to both of you

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Bring tape, and wire

Flor said:
Yeah, I've been on Cubana flights before and the last word in luxury they are not! Many thanks to both of you

for inflight patching up things, and a parachute too.

Flor

Feb 24, 2004
Cubana Air

lol, Think it would be more useful to carry some fire retardant gear what with all the fuel dripping onto our heads.........it's nice of them still to let those people who smoke, light up inflight too.