The New Miss DR

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
Looks okay but almost an Amelia Vega clone from that picture but she is hard to see in great detail but I can notice all the makeup. I have seen prettier girls in Santo Domingo and in el cibao region that in my opinion are more beautiful, and don't have to paint themselves up with all that makeup, natural beauties. She is pretty but I don't think she is great by any means.
dale7(Howard)

andy a

Bronze
Feb 23, 2002
Can't see enough to tell.

In fact, I never saw enough of Amelia Vega to tell either. She would always be standing at about a 1/3 angle (about 30 degrees) to the camera so that one could get a good look at her neither from the front nor rear. Even on the night she won, she never posed for a good frontal shot. I recall her whipping the cape out of the way and spinning around at the same time, apparently to prevent a good frontal shot.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Here We Go Again!

Same as last year! The "Color" controversy! Is a basically "White" woman truely a representative of her country,when 90% of Dominican women are darker complected than she is?
The answer is,yes!
The "Miss Universe" contest has many many contestants that are not representatives of their Country! Miss Italy a few years ago was Dominican!
Point is,they look for a candidate that can win,not necessarily a typical local beauty!That is too bad! I would like to see a "Miss DR",with a huge butt,thighs like an Ohio State fullback,large lips,and "Bad Hair"!But the team of International "Judges"??????? would never select her!

La Morena Menea Mas!
Cris Colon :(

mami

Mar 16, 2004
Winner

i think she is beautiful!!!!
i knew she was gonna win. when she walked on to that stage with that Latin walk.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Criss Colon said:
I would like to see a "Miss DR",with a huge butt,thighs like an Ohio State fullback,large lips,and "Bad Hair"!But the team of International "Judges"??????? would never select her!

La Morena Menea Mas!
Cris Colon :(

yeah, that type of a morena would certainly win the centerfold girl award for National Geographic. Sorry to say, but hookers from barrios are not representatives of DR women. You folks should get out of poor barrios and whore houses to see what Dominicans really look like. The true DR beauty lies in cibao region. Why are you folks surpised to see another girl from Cibao win the contest?
Thanks god we have no beach in santiago.
AZB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Forbeca said:
We can tell them until we're blue in the face, they won't get it.

Have a nice day.
You are right Forbecca, I give up. The fat assed morena criss is talking about is the representative of the true dominican maids who clean our floors and iron our clothes. There are beautiful black women who are not big lipped, fat assed or beefed up fat thighs. These darker skinned women are rather slim, with fine indian features, smooth moisturized rich skin and beautiful curvy bodies. Then again, these fine black women from cibao don't find fat old guys in their 50's all that exciting to begin with.
nevermind, you folks won't get it.
Have a nice day.
AZB

Don't forget,AZB,You will all to soon be 50 yourself,fat,and you don't have to wait for "BALD"! What will you do then????? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ;)
Cris Colon

Last edited by a moderator:

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
What's with all the make-up. If she is the most beautiful woman in the DR what does she need to add make-up to make herself look better. I want to see what she looks like, not what she looks like with a cake on her face.

In the original list of candidates link, she looks better but not spectacular. Half the girls on the page should have beaten her.

Larry

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
Cibao is where we beautiful people come from :cheeky:

CES

Jan 1, 2002
Well said my friend . . .

AZB said:
yeah, that type of a morena would certainly win the centerfold girl award for National Geographic. Sorry to say, but hookers from barrios are not representatives of DR women. You folks should get out of poor barrios and whore houses to see what Dominicans really look like. The true DR beauty lies in cibao region. Why are you folks surpised to see another girl from Cibao win the contest?
Thanks god we have no beach in santiago.
AZB

Maybe I'm just a little biased on the subject as Mrs. CES hails from the non-beach region of el Pa?s. . .

. . . CES
:alien:

DRsScarface

Feb 26, 2004
my pick

if they wanted to represent the larger part of the country....darker skinned people... they should've chosen the 5th runner.....that beautiful morena claudia cruz........if they wanted a light skinned person i would've chosen dawilda gonzales the 4th runner up.....she is much prettier than the winner.....

if you wanna get a good look at them go to the link i gave in my first post and right below the picture of the winner their is another link....when u click it choose FINALISTAS.

I'm sure most of you guys will agree with me.

andy a

Bronze
Feb 23, 2002
What am I missing?

I have yet to see a useful picture of any of them.

I don't see a link for "finalistas", either.