Not particularly a DR Question BUT.....

BrothaNature

Mar 29, 2004
I was wondering if anyone has ever been to Trinidad? I ask because I am a young "Yankie" trying to figure out where I can go for the club scene..My music taste consist of Reggaeton, Dancehal, Hip Hop, Merengue (sp?).

As I've said in the Villa post, I plan to rent a small Villa in the DR before the summer, BUT AFTER I hit Trini. Any info on the nightlife for the 20 some'um crowd (for both Trini and DR actually..)?

P.S. I JUST TURN 28 today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:laugh:

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
You're Right!

BrothaNature said:
I was wondering if anyone has ever been to Trinidad? I ask because I am a young "Yankie" trying to figure out where I can go for the club scene..My music taste consist of Reggaeton, Dancehal, Hip Hop, Merengue (sp?).

As I've said in the Villa post, I plan to rent a small Villa in the DR before the summer, BUT AFTER I hit Trini. Any info on the nightlife for the 20 some'um crowd (for both Trini and DR actually..)?

P.S. I JUST TURN 28 today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:laugh:

It isn't a DR question though good try at mentioning you plan to rent a villa in the DR. There must be Caribbean or even Trinidadian message boards somewhere.

BrothaNature

Mar 29, 2004
ricktoronto said:
It isn't a DR question though good try at mentioning you plan to rent a villa in the DR. There must be Caribbean or even Trinidadian message boards somewhere.

I tried asking the question on Trinidadian based sites and here as well since this is a "General" board, and I did ask if there were clubs for the 20 something crowd in the DR as well.

Any info regarding either place most appreciated.....

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
BrothaNature said:
I tried asking the question on Trinidadian based sites and here as well since this is a "General" board, and I did ask if there were clubs for the 20 something crowd in the DR as well.

This section of the board is called "general" because it is for questions on the DR that don't fall under one of the other categories, but they must be on the DR.

The DR is a big country. In what part do you plan to rent the villa? Not knowing that prevents people from steering you toward the night life.

BrothaNature

Mar 29, 2004
Not knowing that prevents people from steering you toward the night life.[/QUOTE]

The Villa question has already been answered for me (Good looking out to the members who passed off the details).

As far as the 20's crowd NL, How about Santo Domingo or any where on the North Coast (playing any of the genres of music I listed a a favorite), I guess.

Again, most appreciated for any info...