Elgar is backing Leonel.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Leonel's latest ad. played on CDN tonight has very quiet background music, but WHAT music! Elgar's Pomp & Circumstance March (Land of Hope and Glory). Reminded me of the last night of the Proms! I guess Leonel now has the Brit. vote (if only we could!)

Rosemary

*** Sin Bin ***
Apr 13, 2004
Lambada said:
Leonel's latest ad. played on CDN tonight has very quiet background music, but WHAT music! Elgar's Pomp & Circumstance March (Land of Hope and Glory). Reminded me of the last night of the Proms! I guess Leonel now has the Brit. vote (if only we could!)
Dont know to much about him, but forget the music and the hype ! I saw that with the presentation the Presidente put on and the effect ! AS a long time dissident of Britain, do please believe me, this Leonel is NOT an ally ! WATCH, when he speaks and reacts to questions, his eyes, they do not move up, down,sideways,they look directly at the person who asks a difficult question,and no other part of his body acts uncomfortable when he is speaking the truth ! At this point I dont believe he belongs to anyone , except to his people ! In time that might change ! But for now , if you want a better way of life and God knows you deserve it , he really is your best chance right now!
I truly believe he is capable of putting the resources of your Island into your hands---- IF? you allow him enough time to clean up the mess from past Governments ! Good Luck !

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Leonel was past government. From what I was told by others since I wasn't paying attention to the DR at the time, his government acted in the same way as the present one but on a smaller scale since his party had less mouths to feed.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I have lived and worked here under Balaguer,Leonel,and now Hipolito!

For me personally,the Balaguer terms were the best!(My political connections)
For the country and the majority of the people,Leonel did the best job.Under Hipolito,it has been a grand disaster!!!!!!!!!
I believe,and hope,that leonel will be elected! Things will be,and get,better! It will take a few years,to make up for the huge debt piled up by the "PRDistas"!
Things may have to get worse,before they can get better!
The World Economy will play a part.
"Leonel" is a "Thinker","Hipolito" is a "Stinker"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:gre: CC

frank alvarez

Apr 13, 2004
im with u

Criss Colon said:
For me personally,the Balaguer terms were the best!(My political connections)
For the country and the majority of the people,Leonel did the best job.Under Hipolito,it has been a grand disaster!!!!!!!!!
I believe,and hope,that leonel will be elected! Things will be,and get,better! It will take a few years,to make up for the huge debt piled up by the "PRDistas"!
Things may have to get worse,before they can get better!
The World Economy will play a part.
"Leonel" is a "Thinker","Hipolito" is a "Stinker"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:gre: CC

IM WITH YOU ALL THE WAY BUT IT WON'T BE EASY WITH THE CONGRESS, CITY HALLS AND THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM IN CONTROL OF THE NASTY PRD!

samiam

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
Now that you mention it, the PRD is promoting the fact since that Leonel's government wont have any legislative support, the PLD will not be able to do crap in government.
They are quite open about it. Its not a question of IF it happens, because it will happen according to the PPH members who conceive the possibility of defeat. So, get ready for a long and bumpy ride people!!!