Language School in Cabarete?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mexx78

Jan 23, 2004
Language school or private spanish teacher in Cabarete?

Is there a language school in Cabarete? It would be nice, if the teacher could speak german or english.
Or does anybody know somebody who gives private (spanish)lessons preferably in the afternoon (2 hours/day, over two weeks)?
Or should I just fly down there and ask around?

To know the price would be nice :)..

Max

Last edited:

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
And maybe someone should attend a spelling school !!

Posted by Ken

In Sosua there is a school where you can get private tutoring from teachers fluent in German, Enlish and

Sorry Ken, couldn't resist !! LOL

Marlie

mexx78

Jan 23, 2004
Just wanted to bring it up again

Does nobody know some local teacher who can teach me on a private basis for a reasonable price spanish two hours - three hours a day in Cabarete?
Is there a school in Cabarete or any other place where I could ask people?

Any tips/hints are highly appreciated

Max

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
There is a small language school in Cabarete with a very good teacher. I took some classes from him and will continue with classes. The teacher can teach you individually, or can slot you into a class. The name of the school is Coral Languages Institute. There is a sign right on the main road pointing to the school and it is easy to find.

sobeboo

Nov 7, 2003
language school

Check out iLangDr in Sosua - 571-1114.
I know someone who took classes there and after 3 months she could speak great spanish. also give french and english classes.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
mexx78 said:
Does nobody know some local teacher who can teach me on a private basis for a reasonable price spanish two hours - three hours a day in Cabarete?
Is there a school in Cabarete or any other place where I could ask people?

Any tips/hints are highly appreciated

Max
Get a Dominican Girlfriend that does NOT speak English and buy a small dictionary. I am working on this myself. I will let you know how it turns up!

marina

Jan 2, 2002
www.kitexcite.com
private spanish lessons

there is an excellent spanish woman, the wife of the manager of windsurf resort who does private lessons. 10 hours I believe is $125US. She teaches PROPER SPANISH not DOMINICAN SPANISH... there is a difference. email me via info@kitexcite.com if you want me to track down her number.

Status
Not open for further replies.