Inexpensive lodging in La Romana

earlady

Mar 7, 2004
I need information on inexpensive hotels in La Romana that are business rather than resort related. Not interested in all-inclusive.
Thanks,
Earlady

CloggieBoots

Jan 17, 2004
www.caribbeanwizard.com
river view

A nice and new hotel just on the edge, near the harbour of La Romana. It's called River View and phonenumber; 1-809-556-1181

It's not an all-inclusive hotel, you're free to go and do as you please.

I don't know the prices, but it's well worth finding out.

C.B.

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Hotel Olympo

earlady said:
I need information on inexpensive hotels in La Romana that are business rather than resort related. Not interested in all-inclusive.
Thanks,
Earlady

I stayed 7 days in the Hotel Olympo in March. It cost me $5200DP for the entire stay, and was wonderful. A large 2 room suite w/ref. A/C worked 24/7. A great resturant, very clean, and plenty of hot water. Cabel TV, located 5 min. from the business district, you can not beat it.

I will be there again in May.

Charlie
Indianapolis

earlady

Mar 7, 2004
Do you happen to have a phone number for them or website? Thanks for the info.
Earlady
chuckuindy said:
I stayed 7 days in the Hotel Olympo in March. It cost me $5200DP for the entire stay, and was wonderful. A large 2 room suite w/ref. A/C worked 24/7. A great resturant, very clean, and plenty of hot water. Cabel TV, located 5 min. from the business district, you can not beat it.

I will be there again in May.

Charlie
Indianapolis

earlady

Mar 7, 2004
Thanks CB. I'll check it out.
Earlady
CloggieBoots said:
A nice and new hotel just on the edge, near the harbour of La Romana. It's called River View and phonenumber; 1-809-556-1181

It's not an all-inclusive hotel, you're free to go and do as you please.

I don't know the prices, but it's well worth finding out.

C.B.

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Sorry

As this was a pleasure trip I did not save the receipt, sorry. I tried to look for a web site before I went the last time and did not find one.

Charlie
Indianapolis

earlady said:
Do you happen to have a phone number for them or website? Thanks for the info.
Earlady

earlady

Mar 7, 2004
Hey Charlie,
Since you're going back in May could you get some info for me on it? If you'll private message me I'll send you my email. I'd do that to you but I don't know how.
Thanks,
Earlady
chuckuindy said:
As this was a pleasure trip I did not save the receipt, sorry. I tried to look for a web site before I went the last time and did not find one.

Charlie
Indianapolis