Trash and waste materials?Fill for construction?

mariaobetsanov

Jan 2, 2002
there are several items that should be forbidden as construction fill, or spray on crops. There lest that are quite common in U.S. I studied Architecture and Design in USC. I was in DR there I saw mine waste being used to build up the road that leads to the airport in Santiago. Someone should do a Cancer study on those risiding there. While there I wittness several cancer cases, dying and affected in nineteen-ninety-seven. I thought it was bad enough that the contaminated soil, and stones was a public health hazzard, and was told oh no the gov't is trying to reduce population. If you try to do anything you will be laught out of town,or worse.
Who has the control on what is transported within the country? Who polices the watchers? where is the check and balance? Who looks at the books and does research?
Here a lisence is required for all soil removal and infill, everything gets tested, they have learned from past mistakes. Part of the Burbank airport old World War II area is so contaminated that a menbrane was plave before constructionand soil brough in to build shopping center and parking.
Here everything regarding construction has to be approved by those that live in the area. When are the town meetings held? wasthere a report on soil sample? type of Soil? compaction and the likes chemincal content?
Are the blind leading the blind like it was in the fifties when DDT was introduced bythe government and spray even into the tinajas. I tested high for here. its body fat and liver.