new earthquake alert for Domincan Republic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred Dorfman

Apr 19, 2004
There is a new earhquake prediction from Dr. Shou for the Dominican Republic.
None of the usual posters seem to be around, so I guess it's up to me :ermm:

He is predicting a magnitude 4.3 or greater earthquake in the Dominican Republic within the next 49 days. For more details see the earthquake section
at http://www.dr1.com/forums/

Be safe, be aware...
:nervous:

Last edited by a moderator:

daddy1

Feb 27, 2004
Fred Dorfman said:

He is predicting a magnitude 4.3 or greater earthquake in the Dominican Republic within the next 49 days. For more details see the earthquake section

Be safe, be aware...
For which area are they predicting this quake...

Buzzard

Feb 28, 2004
Costambar
Off topic, but.....

I have to ask, where did the following website come from and what's its purpose???????
http://www.dr1.com/forums

Fred Dorfman said:

Be safe, be aware...

Fred Dorfman

Apr 19, 2004
Have to ask

The site looks brand new, and still under construction.
The tag line says "The Fun Place for Daily Dominican Republic News, Weather, Chat, Forums, and much More. Check Back Daily for New Stuff! "

Buzzard said:
I have to ask, where did the following website come from and what's its purpose???????
http://www.dr1.com/forums

Barry

Jun 28, 2003
I don't know what happened but AKA must have been pretty Pi**ed off to start his own website. I needed a good laugh.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I'm flattered that someone with as much "perceived intelligence" as Tom (aka Fred Dorfman), world copy DR1 almost word for word.

Must mean we are doing something right :)

Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to seeing the Media Gallery, Daily News, Expat Database, Travel News and whatever else we do at DR1...

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
ai dios mio...

Some people simply cannot get along with others can they. They absolutely have to build their own sandpit and play with their own toys. Suits me fine!

Fred Dorfman

Apr 19, 2004
Fred "the Dorf" Dorfman is not Tom "whateverhislastnameis"

Robert said:
I'm flattered that someone with as much "perceived intelligence" as Tom (aka Fred Dorfman), world copy DR1 almost word for word.

Must mean we are doing something right :)

Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to seeing the Media Gallery, Daily News, Expat Database, Travel News and whatever else we do at DR1...

Actually....I'm not Tom, and have no affiliation with DRSol.
If you guys would think about it, the behavior directed at Tom seems to have been what prompted him to start his own board.

I'm just an observer, but I was appalled by the treatment given to a DR1 moderator AND contributor. You had a professional meteorologist moderating your weather forum, and picked on him like playground bullies. Shame on you!!
His posts were insightful, funny, and NOT malicious, unlike some.

Face it. You drove him out of DR1. Where do you think I, and probably many others, will be getting DR weather reports from now on??

Escott is correct on one point. I created this account in order to post these messages; To protect my DR1 account from some people who seem to have more control then they should.
I don't want to be treated like Tom; flamed, and ostracized from the board on someone else's whim.

Fred

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Fred Dorfman said:
Actually....I'm not Tom, and have no affiliation with DRSol.
If you guys would think about it, the behavior directed at Tom seems to have been what prompted him to start his own board.

I'm just an observer, but I was appalled by the treatment given to a DR1 moderator AND contributor. You had a professional meteorologist moderating your weather forum, and picked on him like playground bullies. Shame on you!!
His posts were insightful, funny, and NOT malicious, unlike some.

Face it. You drove him out of DR1. Where do you think I, and probably many others, will be getting DR weather reports from now on??

Escott is correct on one point. I created this account in order to post these messages; To protect my DR1 account from some people who seem to have more control then they should.
I don't want to be treated like Tom; flamed, and ostracized from the board on someone else's whim.

Fred
Let me get this straight. You wanted to post helpful info but also wanted to roast and toast DR1 but got caught and blame it on the OTHERGUY? You crack me up Tom!

You got caught with your hand in the cookie jar and look completely stupid and then blame it on the imaginary character. LOL

Last edited:

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
For years I have heard the expression "he's a legend in his own mind" but until Tom appeared on dr1 I had never come across anyone who fit this description.

It is good that he has taken his ego trips and nitpicking to a new address. There he not only controls his pulpit but can even include with every pronouncement that humorous photo of himself wearing a cowboy hat. Ride 'em cowboy!.

PS: This post is insightful, funny, and NOT malicious, unlike some.

Status
Not open for further replies.