When are the Domincans coming Home from Iraq?

mariaobetsanov

Jan 2, 2002
Since it is election "season" there when the elections are over, who has made an issues of such a poor country getting into the Mix of things over seas.
If a country that can't affort Electricity, Education and nesecities for its people, what in the hell got them involved in this mess? The cost of war is always beyound the means of the poor. I hope that you all take the lead and head home in June at least before they start aiming toward everybody, just as a sport. It looks like there stash of arms everywhere. Remember middle east metality is vased an eye for an eye. There is another culture, with other values and sometimes, the US get too gun-ho, this is turning into another Vietnan.

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
mariaobetsanov said:
Since it is election "season" there when the elections are over, who has made an issues of such a poor country getting into the Mix of things over seas.
If a country that can't affort Electricity, Education and nesecities for its people, what in the hell got them involved in this mess? The cost of war is always beyound the means of the poor. I hope that you all take the lead and head home in June at least before they start aiming toward everybody, just as a sport. It looks like there stash of arms everywhere. Remember middle east metality is vased an eye for an eye. There is another culture, with other values and sometimes, the US get too gun-ho, this is turning into another Vietnan.
Another racist Liberal who doesn't read the News.

frank alvarez

Apr 13, 2004
leaving iraq

mariaobetsanov said:
OUR LOUSY GOVERNMENT GOT US INTO THIS MESS TO GET INTO GOOD GRACES WITH THE U.S. GOVT. AND TO GET AN INVITATION TO THE WHITE HOUSE LAST YEAR FOR REELECTION PURPOSES....NOW WITH SPAIN LEAVING OUR TROOPS UNPROTECTED (ONLY GUNS/RIFLES) WE HAVE TO GET THE HECK OUT TOO....FINALLY....THANK GOD!....AND THE U.S. SHOULD REALLY RE-THINK THINGS SINCE IRAQ CAN ONLY BE "RECONSTRUCTED" BY THE IRAQIS....NOT BY A FOREIGN INVASION FORCE.

mariaobetsanov

Jan 2, 2002
I did not make any false statement!

Tony C said:
Another racist Liberal who doesn't read the News.
I state facts Anglo-metality lets hugh and forget. Try that for size, Middle east and some dominican will turn around and curse at a person ... fu sob.. am no fool. Seen in NY while I live there. I am stating from experience. Mentally the American thing they can change the world to their Democracy and freedom. One can not change those that do not want or feel that they do not need changes.The saying --you can lead a horse to water but you can not make him drink.
Apparently you are young and unexperienced.. I am in my fifties and seen it all from Korea, Vietnan and the Futilety ...trying to fit a round world into a square mold. Idealistic people are often disappointed.
Foreign wars takes much more effort and everything . The waste of resources and lives its tremendous, and most time it has been a wate of lives, for people that do not appriciate or want the help.
I do read the News Have Cable and have the AOL. I am a University
graduate in the US getting my master in Education, C-CLADand B-Clad certified, This is my six year there. I am well-off have not worked in twenty-seven years.
Those that start wars never fight in them, if those old men had to go to the front and risk all, there would never be war. You have not been at any homeless shelter were the debastation of war is. Mentally ill veterans living in the streets, no food no shelter, no place to call home. Ny views are not the strange,or far out there. I am a .... against waste of human lives... I yes
I am a White Dominican from Licey, living in the US since nineteen=fifty-six. I did not make any racial remarks, just a deferance in cultural values..and having the previllage to be free and enyoy my life I live in the hills around Los Angeles,California. Many of my neighbors share this opinion.. We have walking/horse ridding trails no sidewalks. It not DR but its as close as it get.

Last edited:

DRshooter

Apr 23, 2004
American Democracy

Only works in america...other countries who's population is made up of uneducated people, need other means of government. How can the dumbest part of the people choose who is going to run things...they don't even know whats good for them...let alone the country.
First educate by force..then you get to have democracy. It's a process that takes time.

mariaobetsanov

Jan 2, 2002
Education Has to have estasblish stasndard/bench marks!

The system being use in DR it quite random, hit or mist There is no reason that a child that is in school for seven years has only reach the third grade. Teacher should go to schools to learn to teach while learning the subjects mater that is neccessary. This can not be done in three or four years. There has to be a lisensing process in place. Those teacher that fail would go back to school to meet the new standards. Over here cCLAD mins that you can teach K-8 all subjects, Language arts(English and writing) mathematics, all levels including algebra.Geography, Science, all branches including geology,chemestry, Philosophy, History not only of your state but other countries.
Now let see who wins the coming elections, I hope is someonewho is runing -with a purpose such a better education for all.. Free that means books and notebooks paper and lunch or breakfast. Drinking fountain and running water and electricy. access to the internet.