Reputable Plastic Surgeon In Santo Domingo

vicki1

Apr 13, 2004
HI,

I am interested in having some cosmetic surgery done, I have been through the archives... but looking for more recent info, I was wondering if anyone has had any personal experience with a particular surgeon and are prices that much of a difference than in the states. I am in interested in a tummy tuck, all info would be helpful!!

Thanks!

lexachester

Apr 26, 2004
vicki1 said:
HI,

I am interested in having some cosmetic surgery done, I have been through the archives... but looking for more recent info, I was wondering if anyone has had any personal experience with a particular surgeon and are prices that much of a difference than in the states. I am in interested in a tummy tuck, all info would be helpful!!

Thanks!
Hey Vicky,

I am too considering plastic surgery, already have a Doctor, her name is Dra. Marzan, her office is located in Santo Domingo(capital), she was very recommended by my aunt who had a tummy tuck done last year, I know 3 diferent people who had surgery done by her and no complaints, if you want email me, and I'll give you more details, good luck, Alex

Jewels514

Apr 26, 2004
I too am looking for a reputable doctor/surgeon in Santo Domingo. I am going there this summer so I would like to find a doctor before I go out there. Does anyone have any information that might help me?

Gatica189

Jun 3, 2004
lexachester said:
Hey Vicky,

I am too considering plastic surgery, already have a Doctor, her name is Dra. Marzan, her office is located in Santo Domingo(capital), she was very recommended by my aunt who had a tummy tuck done last year, I know 3 diferent people who had surgery done by her and no complaints, if you want email me, and I'll give you more details, good luck, Alex

Hi, I would really appreciate if you could give me the specific location of the doctor and phone number. I am going to DR in August and would need to find a doctor before I go. Thanx~~Gatica

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Felipe Martinez Bonelly
cel: 877-5555, ofic. Abel Gonzalez LIncoln 565-9162
ofic. Abel Gonzalez Independencia 685-6918

4 of my girlfriends used this doctor.

He speaks english!

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
We had a poster named MAY (do a search) that had several procedures done late last year.

I have a friend who had lipo done last december. She is fine and happy,however, not until she did the thing did they tell her that others have died in this doctor's hands. So is still a gamble, I will not venture off and give you his info.

Also, have any of you heard about the infections many women are coming back with? I heard (key word being HEARD) that some 200 women have reported some sort of bloodstream disorder brought on by an infection caused from operations done in DR Clinics. They all had in common that they had plastic surgery in DR. Dont know how accurate this info is, if someone else has any info, please set me straight.

P.S. I am not usually this negative, so dont think I'm here to burst your bubble at all, in fact, if I had some guts I would do it myself. But is just some food for thought...

Tomvangeffen

May 9, 2002
more info

Nelson Rosario,

in san fransisco de macoris

my wife and two sisters and two friends heve good experience

(breast and tummy corrections)

BUT

not from this doctor but from others I also have first hand reports of infections, and really bad judgement doing surgery.

I guess go with the doctor with a lot of good references.

Tom

sami

Aug 7, 2003
dermatologist, please

Can some one give me the name of a good skin doctor. I would like to have a check up . After so many years in the sun.
I live in Cabarete........the closer the better

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
I have heard there is a new Cuban surgeon working in Puerto Plata, does anyone know anything about his work please, his first name is Alexis???? or know of any other in Pop? :paranoid:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Look no further.

Dr. Roberto Guerrero daniel
He is an excellent plastic surgeon who has years of experience. His clients are almost all foreigners who fly in just for his services. He is so busy that he even has to perform surgeries on sundays.

Av. Independencia # 1061
Santo Domingo

Office (809) 221 9513 direct line
Main clinic line: 809-689-7777 / 2222

cell# 809-343-7218

www.guerreroplastic.com

He speaks excellent english.

vicki1

Apr 13, 2004
Dr. Guerrero - Plastic Surgery in DR

I agree with AZB, I just recently had my surgery done on 5/7 and I am very happy with Dr. Robert Guerrero's work, I would highly recommend him.

Ggirl

Oct 8, 2004
AZB said:
Dr. Roberto Guerrero daniel
He is an excellent plastic surgeon who has years of experience. His clients are almost all foreigners who fly in just for his services. He is so busy that he even has to perform surgeries on sundays.

Av. Independencia # 1061
Santo Domingo

Office (809) 221 9513 direct line
Main clinic line: 809-689-7777 / 2222

cell# 809-343-7218

www.guerreroplastic.com

He speaks excellent english.

Do you have experience with him? or do you know someone who did? My mom had work done w/Dr. Andres Nieves who works out of the same clinic. Im not sure who to go with.

Ggirl

Oct 8, 2004
vicki1 said:
I agree with AZB, I just recently had my surgery done on 5/7 and I am very happy with Dr. Robert Guerrero's work, I would highly recommend him.
what did you have done? and how much? my mom had work done by Dr. Andres Nieves who works out of that clinic. Does he do consults in NY?

Jozee74

Sep 3, 2004
Ggirl

Ggirl said:
what did you have done? and how much? my mom had work done by Dr. Andres Nieves who works out of that clinic. Does he do consults in NY?

Call Roberto Guerrero, I believe he will be in NYC the first week of December. I spoke to him a month ago. He also has a clinic in NYC, there is a doctor that will see you after the surgery is done. call him and he will give you all of the information.

calhounp

Jan 17, 2005
Tummy tuck and breast lift

:glasses:
lexachester said:
Hey Vicky,

calhounp

Jan 17, 2005
Pls send me info on your surgery. I would like a total body lift. Thanks, Trish

juanita said:
Dr.Felipe Martinez Bonelly
cel: 877-5555, ofic. Abel Gonzalez LIncoln 565-9162
ofic. Abel Gonzalez Independencia 685-6918

4 of my girlfriends used this doctor.

He speaks english!

I would like to go to DR for a total body lift. Pls send me info on your surgery. Did you have any problems after the procedure? What was the cost? What was your recovery time?

Awating your reply,
Thanks,
Trish

shari

Feb 24, 2007
im looking for a plastic surgeon whos last name is cobral his in the capital i live in atlanta and ive been surfing but still cant find him if any one can help me locate him i would be so thankful

vicki1

Apr 13, 2004
I believe the Dr. u are looking for it named Dr. Cabral.. please becareful when u research your doctors. To my understanding he was being sued in a malpractice case.