Looking for...

Latins10

Apr 25, 2004
Hello to all out there...this may be a long shot but I was looking for some very important people from my past and hope that someone out there might be able to help me. All of these guys are Dominican baseball players who played in the minor league system at one point from the years 1996 - 2002. Please help they were all very good friends of mine and I miss them soooo much.
Denny (Denys) Bonilla (Brito) :bandit: , Juan Ventura, Ramon Morel ;) , Juan Alcala, Jorge Sosa, Wilson Heredia :p, Hanley Frias, Ricardo (Rico) Montas, Julio Mateo, Osmani Estrada, Ramon Valera, Lesli Brea, Emerson Bello, Damaso Marte :p , Jose Paniagua :rolleyes: , Maximo De La Rosa, Tilson Brito, Melqui Torres, Salomon Torres, David Ortiz (Arias), Jose Herrera :ermm: , Tony Batista, Fausto???? (I can't remember his last name but he played for the Newark Bears in the independent league in 2001), and Juilo Santana.

Thanks so much :cheeky:

P.S. Anyone who can find Denny Bonilla will get 10 percent of any money I can get out of him. Thanks again!!

Last edited:

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
My husband says that Salomon Torres is playing with the Pittsburg Pirates, Tony Batista is now with Montreal Expos (if it's the same), David Ortiz (Arias) is with the Red Sox (And doing VERY well, I might add...funny, funny guy...can't run, but can sure hit - he needs to be able to hit it far because he'd never make it on his running skills), Jorge Sosa is with the Tampa Bay, and Jose Paniagua was with the Seattle Mariners, but he's not sure if he's still there.

Good luck!

Last edited:

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Here's what I found on the net on the others:
Denny Bonilla
http://www.listin.com.do/antes/marzo04/290304/cuerpos/deporte/dep15.htm

Juan (Johnny??? - has pic) Ventura
http://www.listin.com.do/antes/febrero04/270204/cuerpos/espectaculos/esp1.htm

Ramon Morel
http://www.lidom.com/?id=jugador&jugador_id=1162&Liga_Id=2&eqp=1170

Wilson Heredia; look under 02/12/2003, it says the Azucareros signed him, but when you go to their site, the only one it lists is Felix Heredia (same? Because there's lots of info on the net for him)
http://www.lidom.com/?id=transacciones

Anyways, I'm out of time, so on the rest, do a google search, and to narrow it, type their name and beisbol dominicana...I'm sure you'll find lots of info on all of them.

Buena suerte!

Latins10

Apr 25, 2004
Oh wow...thank you soooo much. I can't believe you found all of that, I will have to try it myself, once again thank you!!!! :classic:

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
My pleasure. David Ortiz is like one of my biggest heroes...I'm a Boston fan, and I think he's the greatest.

Good luck in finding all!

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
I find it quite humorous that this post was moved here. I don't think Latins10 is a female, looking for ALL these men! LMAO!!!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Seems like anyone looking for any human in the DR gets passed over here. :laugh:

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Latins10 said:
Fausto???? (I can't remember his last name but he played for the Newark Bears in the independent league in 2001),

If you're talking about Fausto Macey, he would've pitched to a friend of ours, Angelo Encarnacion. I will have my husband contact Angelo and see if he knows of the whereabouts of Fausto...who knows, you may get lucky on this one!

Latins10

Apr 25, 2004
Yes I believe that was his name...he was a friend of a friend and I only met him briefly but he made quite an impression... :laugh:

HATERO

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 12, 2004
www.dominicanass.com
Good News

Latins10 said:
Hello to all out there...this may be a long shot but I was looking for some very important people from my past and hope that someone out there might be able to help me. All of these guys are Dominican baseball players who played in the minor league system at one point from the years 1996 - 2002. Please help they were all very good friends of mine and I miss them soooo much.
Denny (Denys) Bonilla (Brito) :bandit: , Juan Ventura, Ramon Morel ;) , Juan Alcala, Jorge Sosa, Wilson Heredia :p, Hanley Frias, Ricardo (Rico) Montas, Julio Mateo, Osmani Estrada, Ramon Valera, Lesli Brea, Emerson Bello, Damaso Marte :p , Jose Paniagua :rolleyes: , Maximo De La Rosa, Tilson Brito, Melqui Torres, Salomon Torres, David Ortiz (Arias), Jose Herrera :ermm: , Tony Batista, Fausto???? (I can't remember his last name but he played for the Newark Bears in the independent league in 2001), and Juilo Santana.

Thanks so much :cheeky:

P.S. Anyone who can find Denny Bonilla will get 10 percent of any money I can get out of him. Thanks again!!

CHECK THIS WEBSITE TYPE THE NAME AND
GOOD LUCKhttp://www.superpagesdr.com/people.phtml?SRC=&LANG=es&CTRY=dr&STYPE=&WL=&WF=&WM=&T=&S=&A=&X=&P=&WES=&Z=&E=&WENum=

Latins10

Apr 25, 2004
emme said:
Yeah...very well. I was married to him. He lives in Washington state now.
Amazing...I sent you an e-mail...don't know if it worked...I hope u are doing ok...if you want to know more let me know...