Villas bavaro...and ocean village

mindyvicente

Jan 14, 2004
Have made many trips to these resorts.... met many poeple every time we traveled there.... Could you give some input on these specific resorts??

mindyvicente

Jan 14, 2004
well........

like if anyone had a hard time getting what they wanted.... because of the language barrier- and if any other resort in the area is a little better with the english communication??? I go here because it is the cheapest.

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Don't worry about the language barrier, at minimum English, German, Italian, and French is spoken at this resort. You will get what you want. Also, you are getting a super beach.

Regards,
PJT

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
So, are you saying that at these resorts, that you had problems communicating what you wanted ? Can you give an example of a conversation you had that they did not understand you. As I understand it, PJT said that they speak many languages there, so it would be interesting to know why they were not communicating well with you. Unless.... it was something they didn't want to do then they pretended not to know what you were talking about ?? I am curious now !!!
Marlie

mindyvicente

Jan 14, 2004
i have only

I have only stayed at 2 of them...... I was curious if the other 2 that are part of this complex is any better communicating. My travel comp. does not deal with the other2. Like when my kids and I went down we tried getting a room closer to the beach and further from the stage area.....maybe it is because we were trying to get what we want from a women.... by a lot of these threads the men like to do what they can for you...hahahaha
marliejaneca said:
So, are you saying that at these resorts, that you had problems communicating what you wanted ? Can you give an example of a conversation you had that they did not understand you. As I understand it, PJT said that they speak many languages there, so it would be interesting to know why they were not communicating well with you. Unless.... it was something they didn't want to do then they pretended not to know what you were talking about ?? I am curious now !!!
Marlie

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Accomodation

If you desire a room closer to the beach you will want accomodation in the Ocean Village part of the complex, the buildings with the 4000 series of room numbers. You may pay a bit more for the view. When you check in tell them you want a quiet area away from the "shows" and "disco". When do you plan on being there? Click on the attached link for more info.

www.dr1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27893&highlight=ocean+rooms

Regards,
PJT