Bicycle Rental in Sosua/Caberete/Boca Chica

nycVu

Mar 30, 2004
Does anyone know where I can rent a bicycle for a day (or for a few hours a day) in Sosua, Caberete and/or Boca Chica? Thanks in advance for the help... 36 days and counting!! :cool:

nycVu

Mar 30, 2004
Hola!

Just following up on my post. In Caberete, thankfully, I've found what I needed :cool:
If anyone's interested in taking a mountain bike tour of the North Coast or if you wanna go out on your own like mi, here's the link... www.iguanamama.com.

They're pretty reasonable too... One mountain bike for the entire day - $25.00...

In addition to biking, I won't miss my daily workout routine thanks to this cool little gym in Sosua I found - www.goldenparkgym.com

35 days (5 weeks) and counting... :classic:

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Cabarete is your best bet on the north coast. There used to be a place in Sosua, but they appear to have gone out of business.

nycVu

Mar 30, 2004
Ken said:
Cabarete is your best bet on the north coast. There used to be a place in Sosua, but they appear to have gone out of business.

Yeah, it's been a struggle trying to find something in Sosua AND Boca Chica... From what I've been reading and learning on various DR-related boards, I presume that biking the distance from Caberete back to Sosua is out of the question, huh?

Oh, well. Too bad I can't bring my rollerblades... I'll just have to settle for hanging around the beach drinking yet another ice cold Presidente!! :cool:

sami

Aug 7, 2003
nycVu said:
Yeah, it's been a struggle trying to find something in Sosua AND Boca Chica... From what I've been reading and learning on various DR-related boards, I presume that biking the distance from Caberete back to Sosua is out of the question, huh?

Oh, well. Too bad I can't bring my rollerblades... I'll just have to settle for hanging around the beach drinking yet another ice cold Presidente!! :cool:[/you can bike from Cabarete to Sosua....its only 17 km...at the most. Boca Chica...now thats from the North to the south. : :cheeky: QUOTE

nycVu

Mar 30, 2004
[/you can bike from Cabarete to Sosua....its only 17 km...at the most. Boca Chica...now thats from the North to the south. : :cheeky: QUOTE[/QUOTE]

...The only way I'd be able to make the trek from Caberete to Boca Chica is if a lusty Whoopi Goldberg was hot on my heels... I'm sure I'd even break a few land speed records.