the cost of fuel? Where is cheaper?

mariaobetsanov

Jan 2, 2002
I am in California the cheapest gasoline is unleaded $2.07 the next grade $2.23 Premium is $2.29 Desiel is at $2.33 the small propane Gas is around $9.00
now let do price comparison. An apendix surgery with three day stay at hospital is runing around $18,000. and a root canal with crown porcelin is $1,200. a pair of brand name tennis shoes $82.00 and mid price summer dress
is around $50.
A small apartment under 800sq ft. rents for 1,500. per month. and the cost of a house is around $370.00Sq. ft on18,500 lot to 21,000lot horse property.
Gineo/banana .39 to .59 lbs platanos .59 to .79 a lbs. chicken .99 lbs
pork chops $2.45 and up pierniel de puerco 1.19 and you have to buy over 25 pound size ground lean 1.99 extra lean 2.99.

Last edited:

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
mariaobetsanov said:
I am in California the cheapest gasoline is unleaded $2.07 the next grade $2.23 Premium is $2.29 Desiel is at $2.33 the small propane Gas is around $9.00
now let do price comparison. An apendix surgery with three day stay at hospital is runing around $18,000. and a root canal with crown porcelin is $1,200. a pair of brand name tennis shoes $82.00 and mid price summer dress
is around $50.
A small apartment under 800sq ft. rents for 1,500. per month. and the cost of a house is around $370.00Sq. ft on18,500 lot to 21,000lot horse property.
Gineo/banana .39 to .59 lbs platanos .59 to .79 a lbs. chicken .99 lbs
pork chops $2.45 and up pierniel de puerco 1.19 and you have to buy over 25 pound size ground lean 1.99 extra lean 2.99.

They tell me that the cost of fuel in Kuwait & Saudi Arabia is pretty cheap!!

I thought you said you lived in Santiago on a previous post ..... which is it so I don't get confused? - Grahame.

mariaobetsanov

Jan 2, 2002
BushBaby said:
They tell me that the cost of fuel in Kuwait & Saudi Arabia is pretty cheap!!

I thought you said you lived in Santiago on a previous post ..... which is it so I don't get confused? - Grahame.
I AM ORIGINALLY FROM SANTIAGO. My parents moved back from California. I am planing to return. I have never stated that I live in DR. I have been back for long periods of time up to a year in 1985, When I stayed in SD but went to Santiago on the weekends and anywhere away fron the city, my children where attending the American School of Santo Domingo then. otherwise month and half to two months. I have alsways mentioned that I still live in San Fernando Valley, Ca. the area is called Shadow Hills.

mariaobetsanov said:
I AM ORIGINALLY FROM SANTIAGO. My parents moved back from California. I am planing to return. I have never stated that I live in DR. I have been back for long periods of time up to a year in 1985, When I stayed in SD but went to Santiago on the weekends and anywhere away fron the city, my children where attending the American School of Santo Domingo then. otherwise month and half to two months. I have alsways mentioned that I still live in San Fernando Valley, Ca. the area is called Shadow Hills.

Gas in California is a monster. Wow. I used to live in the San Fernando Valley as well. I went to highschool in Granada Hills. Lived on Balboa Blvd.
I miss Cali but I'm a east coast person now and I pay about 1.67-1.74 in VA

Why doesn't DR open up a relationship with Venezuela and get some good petro prices directly from them?