Big Hotels In DR

fidogirl10

Apr 1, 2004
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone knew any hotels in Punta Cana or Puerto Plata that was an actual one building hotel. I am not a fan of the villas, I would prefer for it to be one big hotel with the restaurants, shops, etc in the building.........
I have experienced alot of rain while being in DR that going to dinner soaking wet from running from my room to the buffet restaurant is a little uncomfortable.........I love the DR I would just like to improve my stays everytime I go (avoid things that make the trip a negative experience)
Thanks..... :D

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
This isn't the thread for this question

If you post this in the General thread you will get more and better answers.

Yes, in Playa Dorada there is one big hotel, but I don't know the name of it. It faces the 10th fairway is all I can remember.

HB

And now that I think about it, it seems that Playa Naco is also one large building. Club Dorado is a series of large units all facing the pool. FYI

fidogirl10

Apr 1, 2004
Hillbilly said:
If you post this in the General thread you will get more and better answers.

Yes, in Playa Dorada there is one big hotel, but I don't know the name of it. It faces the 10th fairway is all I can remember.

HB

And now that I think about it, it seems that Playa Naco is also one large building. Club Dorado is a series of large units all facing the pool. FYI
Thanks for your response.......I will post it in the general section and hopefully get more responses.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Buy A BIG Umbrella!

Or avoid coming in the spring or fall! Dominicans just wait until the rain stops,( they too hate getting wet!)usually in a few minutes! You will find rain lasting for a few days,but only once or twice a year.But do come!! CC