DR!!. Here I Come Again!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
After thinking about it for a longgggg time (it only took me 5 seconds and no convincing at all, hehe), I decided to go visit that wonderful country, DR, again. Will be there for just 5 days on May 6th and I know that I will have the time of my life, again. I will be staying in Zona Colonial and I can only hope that this trip would be as good as the last one in Feb.

Last edited:

fidogirl10

Apr 1, 2004
DR is great!!!

miguel said:
After thinking about it for a longgggg time (it only took me 5 seconds and no convincing at all, hehe), I decided to go visit that wonderful country, DR, again. Will be there for just 5 days on May 6th and I know that I will have the time of my life, again. I will be staying in Zona Colonial and I can only hope that this trip would be as good as the last one in Feb.

HAVE FUN!!!!! :classic:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Yes ma'am

Jan said:
You know the drill ole buddy ole pal. Me and Mamita are waiting for you!!!
And this time, there is no "oh, I already have plans with a friend" from you. I will stay in Zona Colonial so we will be very close.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Oh Lord!!!

27 hours and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Have a super trip...would love to hear the trip report when you return!!!

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Have fun Miguel. The week after (13th through 20th), I will be down there again too. I'll be mostly on the north coast.
Larry

Snowbird

Jan 17, 2002
A Suggestion For All

As the readers of this thread travel to their favorite Dominican destinations, I would like to take this opportunity to ask that you think about doing something special for the Dominican school children.

When you have been surfing the dr1 board, you may have noticed that there are various groups that are dedicated to helping the school children. Each group is asking that visitors please pack an extra bag full of basic school supplies for the kids. I am also asking that you do the same. If you are in the Puerto Plata area, you can donate to Fundacion Patria. If in Cabarete, donate to Dream Project. If in Sosua, donate to the Sosua project. Fundacion Patria has donation sites in other parts of the country as well. Rather than fill this space with all the details, I would ask that readers look for the Fundacion Patria thread in the General area. You can also look for Issuing A Challenge. These threads will provide you with all the background that you may need. If you have specific questions, please email me direct. If you are willing to post where you will be staying, I can give you the name of a contact person at your hotel.

Thanks for considering to help this very worthwhile cause.

Enjoy your Dominican experience :)

Snowbird

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Here I Go Again!!!

I am leaving to SD on Friday the 13th for my 4th trip this year. This time I will stay 11 days instead of the usual 5 days!. I can not wait!!.

AZBitch, I will be giving you a call for a little get-together.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Not yet!!

:p
Lambada said:
You have, of course, been invited to the inauguration, haven't you, Miguel? You haven't? Oh well, I expect you'll find something else to do! ;)
Not invited yet, hehe. The only way that I would go is if I had the chance to steal some of the money that they WILL be stealing, hehe.

Juanita: Me Romeo, only in my youth and now in my dreams, :p :p

daisyone

Aug 16, 2003
Snowbird said:
As the readers of this thread travel to their favorite Dominican destinations, I would like to take this opportunity to ask that you think about doing something special for the Dominican school children.

When you have been surfing the dr1 board, you may have noticed that there are various groups that are dedicated to helping the school children. Each group is asking that visitors please pack an extra bag full of basic school supplies for the kids. I am also asking that you do the same. If you are in the Puerto Plata area, you can donate to Fundacion Patria. If in Cabarete, donate to Dream Project. If in Sosua, donate to the Sosua project. Fundacion Patria has donation sites in other parts of the country as well. Rather than fill this space with all the details, I would ask that readers look for the Fundacion Patria thread in the General area. You can also look for Issuing A Challenge. These threads will provide you with all the background that you may need. If you have specific questions, please email me direct. If you are willing to post where you will be staying, I can give you the name of a contact person at your hotel.

Thanks for considering to help this very worthwhile cause.

Enjoy your Dominican experience :)

Snowbird
Snowbird, I will be in Puerto Plata in October again. (15th thru 19th) for fall break from school. I will gladly pack a bag of school supplies and will tell my traveling partners as well. Thanks for the idea. "Daisy"