driving directions

andres

Sep 1, 2003
Does anyone know easy driving directions from the airport to the autopista duarte going north to Santiago ?
I have driven it twice but had problems both times. help is appreciated.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
STI to Santiago.

andres said:
Does anyone know easy driving directions from the airport to the autopista duarte going north to Santiago ?
I have driven it twice but had problems both times. help is appreciated.
As you leave the parking lot, you head South (the direction you were facing as you walked out of the terminal) and drive a couple of minutes to the main higway, bearing right, and this will take you directly into Santiago within 15 minutes.
Marco.

andres

Sep 1, 2003
clarification

Rocky said:
As you leave the parking lot, you head South (the direction you were facing as you walked out of the terminal) and drive a couple of minutes to the main higway, bearing right, and this will take you directly into Santiago within 15 minutes.
Marco.
Sorry. I mean from the airport in Santo Domingo to the autopista heading north.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Santo Domingo to Santiago.

andres said:
Sorry. I mean from the airport in Santo Domingo to the autopista heading north.
The highway you take Westbound as you leave the airport area takes you straight to Santiago.
The problem is that the way they designed the road through Santo Domingo, you might find yourself on an elevated portion of the thruway that heads you off to the downtown core and land up having to fight your way back to the main highway. You will have to drive slow and pay attention to the signs, of which there are few.
Other than the part through Santo domingo, the rest will be easy.