Does anyone know this person?

dolphinelady55

May 3, 2004
I am trying to find Hector Jose Diaz Mornero. I don't know if he still lives in Los Alcarizzos in Santo Domingo. He has two sisters - Sandra and Maritza.
Sandra is now married to Roberto Rodriguez and Maritza use to work for a major bank in Santo Domingo.

He has three brothers - Saunders (who I think still lives in NY), Francisco and Miguel Angel. His parents are Angela and Dionicio.

Hector also goes by the name Checho.

Thanks.

Last edited:

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
dolphinelady55 said:
I am trying to find Hector Jose Diaz Mornero. I don't know if he still lives in Los Alcarizzos in Santo Domingo. He has two sisters - Sandra and Maritza.
Sandra is now married to Roberto Rodriguez and Maritza use to work for a major bank in Santo Domingo.

He has three brothers - Saunders (who I think still lives in NY), Francisco and Miguel Angel. His parents are Angela and Dionicio.

Hector also goes by the name Checo.

Thanks.

Before the standard replies start getting slung, read her post in the Legal forum.

http://www.dr1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31280

simpson Homer

Bronze
Nov 14, 2003
Where Exactly?

Las Pi?as
La Union
Los Americanos
Pueblo Nuevo
Barrio Invi
Chavon
Los Alcarrizos II
Los Americanos
Barrio San Antonio
Nuevo Horizontes
Puente Blanco
Savica
Los Multis
Los Rieles
Hato Nuevo
Las Mercedes

Before life in Los Alcarrizos was not that good and now is getting worse I doubt he still living there.

All this places are part of Los Alcarrizos, you better give more details also try www.superpagesdr.com

Good luck...!

Homer

PS: Maybe I forgot to write more places from Los Alcarrizos
dolphinelady55 said:

Hector also goes by the name Checho.

Thanks.